Chapter 1...

Nicki's POV

I was getting ready to do any interview with Aubrey Graham. One of the worlds wealthiest men in America.

I grabbed my keys and left my house. I have several questions for this young billionaire. I made my way to the car and double checked I had everything. You see, I can't ruin this chance of interviewing him. I work for cosmopolitan. The best, rated #1, and lots of sexual content.

Few hours later...

Not easy driving in New York, but I got just in time for the interview. I stepped out of my car and made my way to the entrance. When I came up to it I said " Graham industry". When I got inside I asked the Receptionist the floor number.

Receptionist- Go to the top floor miss maraj and his personal secretary will guide you from there.

Nicki- thank you *Smiles*

Receptionist- no problem have a good day.

Nicki- you too

Made my way to the elevator and pressed 80. This building had many floors. *ding* I was lost in thought till I heard the doors for the elevator open. I walked out and walked to a lady who looked kinda young.

Personal assistant- Goodmorning how can I help you?

Nicki- Im here for an interview for Mr.Graham. My names Nicki from cosmopolitan magazine.

Personal assistant- Yes miss.Maraj. Take a seat, I will call you when he's ready to interview you.

Nicki- alright thanks

She just smiled. So I walked and sat down...

Hour later...

I've been here for like an hour. I think I'm about to just leave and send someone else. As I was getting my stuff to leave. The lady was calling me.

Personal assistant- Mr.Graham will see you now...

Nicki- oh alright thank you.

She gets up and gestures me to follow her. I did and a few turns here and there. We finally arrived and she opened the doors for me.

Nicki- Thanks *smiles*

She nodded and left. I entered the office and quietly walked to sit down. Mr.Graham was look out the window, admiring the beautiful city. I just say down and waited a few mins. He probably didn't hear me. I faked cough and he still didn't turn.

Drake- Hello miss.Maraj... How may I help you today.

Nicki- I came here to ask you a few questions Mr.graham.

Drake- Carry on with the interview then.

He finally turned around and started staring at my body, up and down while smirking.

--------------------------------------------

Drake's POV

My... My... My...! What do we have here. Such curves. She looked shy and innocent. She was the perfect girl in my eyes. But mostly for the mind blowing sex I can have with her.

I want to interview her instead. Except of how good she is in bed. I don't know why she isn't on playboy...
With a body like hers... Damn, I am thinking about how she would look without clothes was making me hard.

Drake- forget the interview, I want to know more about you...

Nicki- there's not much Mr.Graham

Drake- call me Aubrey or Drake. Mr.graham makes me sound old.

Nicki- Ok Drake, well my name onika but most people call me Nicki.

Drake- I like that nicckiii... *he purred and bit his lip*

--------------------------------------------

Nicki POV

This man knows how to make a woman wet... Wait Nicki don't get caught up on a billionaire.

Nicki- Mr.graham we are doing "Your" interview.

He didn't say anything, he proceeds to walk to the door. *click* did he lock the door. What is he doing?!

Drake- you see Nicki, I want more from you than just a interview *he whispered*

Nicki- what do you mean? *gulps*

His hand on my shoulder. Slowly going down and into my shirt. I didn't stop him. Why? I don't know myself... It felt right. He slowly unbuttoned my shirt...

Drake- sex Nicki... Give me all of you. Let me explore your body like no one else does. Let me show you a whole new world... *grabs her breast and slowly massages it*

I was feeling so good. His hands were working there magic on me... The way he said that made me want to take him right here.

Drake- Nicki, the things I would do to you right now... Say yes and I will make you world turn upside down.

He somehow took my phone and tried to guess the passcode. He failed and then he started placing kisses on my neck till he got to the ear.

Drake- what's the passcode Nicki?

I couldn't think. In an instant he turned my chair and i saw he was lifting my skirt up. He moved my panties to the side and he placed small kisses on my thighs till he reached my core. He looked up and me and smirked.

Drake- the passcode Nicki...

I shook my head. No I'm not giving him my number. He's trying to get me to be his slave. I will never do it. I didn't notice his face was getting annoyed and he put his face back in between my thighs and started licking.

It felt amazing. His tongue going up and down. Entering inside me and his hand slowly rubbing my clit. I grabbed a hand full of hair and pushed his head forward. *Moans*

Then Drake stopped literally stopped and smirked! Son of A bitch!

Drake- the passcode...

Nicki- fine *enters passcode*

Drake- thanks *smirks*

I need relief... So while he was doing something on my phone. My hands slowly made there way to my core and I put two fingers and kept pumping...

I was panting and moaning. I was getting close to my orgasm. I felt Drake touch my breast and that's what took my over the edge...

I was moaning and shaking like crazy. I hope this office is sound proof.

Drake- well miss Maraj... I guess this interview is over. I will see you another day...

I grabbed my stuff and buttoned up my shirt and pulled my skirt down.

Nicki- there won't be another day *i whisper*

Drake- oh there will be and I will make sure of it!

I quickly grabbed my stuff and ran out the elevator. I heard him yell my name but it was too late. The elevator doors closed right on his face...

---------------------------------------------
Well this is good way to wake up right😏. I'm jk well here you go another chapter until next time. As always thank you baby's 💕.
Sincerely, Lizzie🌸