Passenger Seat

"Are you sure she's going to come?" Bianca asks as they wave goodbye to Jason.

"I'm not sure" Rhian answered frankly. She shook her head and went to the nearest bleachers. She leaned her back on the back rest and closed her eyes then massaged her temples while Bianca took the seat beside her. "I just trust her"

"And I wonder why?"

Rhian's eyelids shot open.

Glaiza is there, at the airport, and standing few feet away from her. Flashing a smile that oh-so-charming smile of hers that never fail to make Rhian's heart flutter.

"Hi" Rhian mindlessly blurt out.

Glaiza smiles. "Hi to you too"

"I think I need to go. Here..." Bianca gave Jason's car keys to Rhian who is still staring at Glaiza. "I saw Chynna earlier. I think she wouldn't mind giving me a lift"

Bianca didn't wait for Rhian nor Glaiza to react. She knows the two were having their eye-sex moment. She walk pass Glaiza but stopped when they were shoulder to shoulder. "Please take good care of her"

Glaiza broke the eye-contact between her and Rhian to face Bianca. "I promise" she approach Rhian and offered a hand.

Rhian didn't think twice in accepting Glaiza's hand. "I knew you would come. Hindi mo ko matitiis e[1]"

Glaiza smiles again. She wanted to nod but she stop herself. "I still can't believe you forced Jason to go. He was supposed to help you with the wedding preparation. Why force him to leave?"

They are now walking towards the parking lot where Jason's car is parked. "He needs it. He wants to prove something so I'm giving him the chance"

'He needs it...' that's what Rhian said but what she truly meant is 'I need it'.

And of course she can't say it out loud. Plus, she already given up. She already accepted her faith, she already accepted the fact that her and Glaiza are not going to end up together.

It's the least she can do, just this one last time, Rhian wants to spend these few weeks with Glaiza. Even if, they will be preparing for her wedding with another man.

"I'm doing this against my will..." Glaiza reminded as they reach the car. "Just so you know"

"I know" Rhian smiles sweetly. "But you're here now and that's what matters. So get in"

Glaiza had an amused smile. Commander Rhian is cute yet hot at the same time.

"Keep your mind out of the gutter!" Glaiza shook her head to get those naughty thoughts out of her mind then entered the car.

/////

"I took the liberty of getting your schedule from Bianca." Glaiza broke the silence between them.

"You're my assistant now?" Rhian joked as she switch lanes.

"I prefer wedding coordinator but assistant will do"

"Oh! So I'm with Althea now?"

"Yea..." Glaiza trails off. "Althea who has always been in love with Jade"

"What?" Rhian didn't catch what Glaiza said because she was too busy driving.

"I'm Althea and I'll be your wedding coordinator" Glaiza quickly covered before awkwardness engulf them.

"So Miss wedding coordinator, where to?" Rhian chuckles.

Glaiza opened her phone and looked at Bianca's message. "First we need to pick... the flowers!" she furrowed her brows and turn to Rhian. "Do you like flowers?"