You and Me [Final]

Glaiza entered her condo, carelessly throwing her bag somewhere then slumped her body on the couch. She let out a tired sigh. Well this day happens to be mentally, physically and very emotionally draining for her. She just witnessed a proposal prepared for the love of her life.

Wait! Who is she kidding, she's one of the ringleaders of that proposal. "F*ck my life!" she raised her voice as she massage her temples.

"Your life is already f*cked up, little sis. And it's all your fault anyways"

Glaiza closed her eyes. "I'm not in the mood, Alcris"

"Who would be? I mean, you just witness Jason proposed to the love of your life"

"Yea and it hurts. So much"

"And you didn't tell me this because?"

Glaiza immediately sat up when she heard Chynna's voice. "Chyns!"

Chynna had a hurt look on her face as she stare down on Glaiza. "I thought we're best friends? You didn't bother to tell me this because?"

Glaiza inhaled. "It's nothing, Chyns. It was just a harmless crush"

"Crush? Yet you call her the love of your life?" Chynna shook her head. "Why are you still lying to me, Glaiz?"

"Alright!" Glaiza let out a defeated sigh then ran her fingers thru her hair. "I'm in love with her, and she's the reason why I won't accept projects 'cause the way she holds me, her scent, it still lingers. And I don't want it to get replace by other people"

"Since when?" Chynna asked. She felt sorry for her best friend because as of this moment, Glaiza looks really broken. And her eyes are showing all the emotions she's been bottling up inside.

"Since TRMD..." Glaiza looked away. "But it took me a year ago to acknowledge it. And now, I'm already too late. She's already getting married"

Chynna bit her tongue and look away as well. She doesn't have any good advice and she's afraid that is she talks she might hurt Glaiza more.

It hurts knowing that your best friend hid something from you but she respect Glaiza's decision. After all, Alcris is the only one who knows about this secret.

"How about we get something to drink?" Alcris suggested. "What a better way to cure a broken heart is to drink, right?"

"I'm not in the mood to go out" Glaiza drape her arm to her eyes.

"Who says anything about going out?" Alcris smiles. He approach Glaiza's refrigerator and took 3 cans of beer. "I'm a boys' scout. I'm always prepared"

Glaiza and Chynna chuckle simultaneously. Alcris threw the can of beer to the two in which they caught with ease. Chynna immediately opened her can and drank while Glaiza was just staring at the can, contemplating.

"Chyns I'm sorry" Glaiza apologized.

Chynna wiped the excess beer on her lip. "No worries. I'll get angry if everyone else knows except for me but it's just Alcris so, I understand"

"Thank you" Glaiza smile wholeheartedly.

"What I don't understand is..." Alrcis sat down in between Chynna and Glaiza. "What on earth entered your brain when you decided to help Jason with his proposal?"

"Yea, I wanna asked that as well"

Glaiza forcibly laughs then drank her beer. "Her happiness is my happiness. Even if it kills me"