Chapter 2

I woke up

-Ughh.. what time is it? Gosh it's 6:30!

I said, suddenly I hear something downstairs. 'Hmm.. mom always comes at 7:00 to 7:30' I heart the sound again, so I got the first thing I felt and went down, I was ready to face whoever it was. Both of us screamed.

-Oh my, honey it's me. I'm doing some dinner for us.

-Gosh mom, you gave me a heart attack. I thought it was a stranger, either ways what are you doing here?

-Well it was a fast day and I got out of work earlier. I don't think your brush was gonna be usefull if it was a stranger.

-Ohh, oppss, well I'm gonna go to my room

-Okay, I'll call you when dinner is ready

'Gosh a hairbrush, I'm so stupid, well whatever' I said to myself laughing. I sat on my bed and got on my laptop. I had a message from Star, we started chatting until mom said it was time for dinner. I said goodbye to Star and went to eat.

-So how was school?

-Nothing to report, same things, boredsome, nothing interesting. What about work?

-Well same as you, works can be interesting or goring, always do something you like because if you don't like it you'll hate it.

-Like school? Well at least in work you get money.

-School is necesary Ally, you need it so you can get a job.

-Yah I know mom, well I'm done. I'm gonna watch some TV and then to my room

-Okay, don't go to bed too late

-Yea I know.

'Gosh I hate when parents turn a conversation into a life lesson' I layed in the couch with my Hot Cheetos, dang I love those chips and watched Good Luck Charlie. Yea yea, I know, but I like that program is one of my favorites and maked me laugh a lot and when I say a lot it means A LOT. Actually it was now one of my favorite episodes 'Weekend In Vegas', LOL that episode makes me laugh tons.

-Hahahaha, gosh this is one of my favorite parts, I said

Well after watching TV I went to my room and listen to some music while doing some excersize. When I was done I watched myself in the mirror

'Well theres so much better people than me, but I'm fine.' Actually I was okay with myself. I never considered myself as so much like those stupid girls but also not to bad about myself. I was okay. So it was 11:30 pm, I went and got ready to sleep, after brushing my teeth and that I went to the living room where mom was watching some TV

-Good night mom

-Good night swear heart

I gave her a good night kiss and then went to sleep

'Well I wonder how tomorrow will be'.

Aww Ally gave her mom a good night kiss :)

Sorry for the short chapter

Next one will be longer ;)

Keep it going :D