Thug Life ( Chapter 1 Part 1 )

While everybody was getting high and everything, we decided to play "truth or dare" eveyone was picking truth. It was crazy cuz now the boys know we like them! After the game Toya had gotten slick and said " Now we all know who likes who , but its funny cuz i thought yall didnt love these hoe's ? " We all looking around .... Nikki came and said " Latoya, we aint no hoe's !!!! Get right boo" Toya apologized cuz she didnt mean it in that way. The boys had to leave and go to the studio, while we at the house chilling, I get a massage from Tavares saying......

( Massgae Convo From Tavares )

- ReeseMoney: Aye kiyah ?

-Me: Yeah ?

-ReeseMoney: Okay, I know this might sound strange but ........

-Me: But what ?

-ReeseMoney: Will you be my downchic?

-Me: Lol, if ur asking me 2 be yo girl yeah I'll be it ;)

-ReeseMoney: Iight, ima come over later

-Me: Ok, and bring the squad cuz Nikki & Toya gonna still be here & Danni wants Shamir #

Reese gives me the # and I gave it to Danni

-ReeseMoney: Iight ima hit ya up later baby ;)

.........................................................

After that I ran to go tell the girls what just happened. I was too happy that I finally got the niggah I wanted. While I told dem this Danni and Toya was all in there phone! Knowing Durk and Nikki was already together so she was already apart of OTF, but me, my sis Danni, and Toya was now apart of it to. Later around 1 or 2 something in the morning I hear a knock on the door, I looked then opend the door and gave Tavares a hug, Durk and the other three came in and went to go see their girls. So eveybody was in a room with their guys. I know something was finna happen cuz as soon as Reese took off that shirt ............ SHIT JUST GOT REAL ;)