♥ Today's Leo Horoscope ♥

August 21, 2015

Leo Daily Horoscope:

You are at your humor best. Don't lose this aspect of your character which keeps you tension free in toughest of situations. You may crack a deal because of your proactive nature. Someone needs your encouragement. Look around and be the mentor. A happy time with near and dear ones are indicated. Be cautious while eating fish.

Leo Health and Wellness Horoscope:

You are endowed with the qualities of being an excellent trainer! But you forget to look after your own self most of the times if no one is around you to remind you of the same. Remember your good health is the biggest investment you can make for yourself! If you haven't thought it this way yet, time to start doing it!

Leo Love & Relationship Horoscope:

The singles may have a strong piece of luck in finding their better half today at sports or spiritual centers. For those who are in relationships must take a break from their strenuous relationship and do things which make them glad or which they generally canメt find time to do! Sometimes two people have to fall apart to realize how much they need to be together!

Leo Career & Money Horoscope:

You are not at peace. There is a constant warfare between your heart and mind which want to opt for morally and logically correct decisions respectively. Follow your heart and do something to quiet your mind. Try burdening yourself with a new responsibility. Finances may get disturbed if you spend without thinking much.