"I forgot Calum!"

"Don't talk to me anymore!" Calum opened his apartment door and plopped on the couch, "I hate you so much"

"Why can't you go home?"

"Cause I want you to hold me, but at the same time I want to kill you..I don't know what to do"

"Let me hold you, cause I sure as hell want to"

"You don't deserve to hold me. And you just had sex, so you don't need to hold me. I'm gold! And I don't deserve to be treated like this!"

"You want me to go take a hot shower and then I can hold you?"

"No! I don't want you to!!"

"You just said-"

"I change my mind!!"

"You're gonna get nightmares, Cal"

"Lukey, I wish you didn't fuck so many girls", Calum sniffled and pouted.

Luke sighed and sat beside him on the couch. "I can't help it, Calum--but I'm tryi-"

"I just want you to want me"

"I do want you, Dough! I just, I can't be pinned down-"

"Maybe you should try instead of using that shit excuse!! You don't even try to stop yourself! You continue to fuck girls and you don't care how I feel about it! I just don't understand how you can have sex with girls when you know how much you mean to me"

"I'm gonna go take a shower.."

"Yeah, fuck you" Calum got up and slammed his door.

::

"So, did Gabby and Victoria treat you right?" Spike smirked at Luke. Everyone smiled and turned to the blonde.

"No, I didn't have sex with them"

"Whyyy?"

"Cause of Calum. He gave me the saddest eyes and I couldn't fuck any of them"

"You guys aren't even dating--why is he stopping you from fucking girls?" Dylan laughed.

"He's not really stopping me..but he did freak out on me yesterday..well today"

"What happened??" Macie asked.

"I had sex with Axl"

"Yeah, he was so good, oh my god. I never felt anything as amazing as his cock in my va jay jay" Axl winked.

"You had sex with, Axl?" Spike questioned.

"She said you guys broke up, you called her a slut"

"Cause she is!" Spike laughed.

"That's not right man"

"What, now you like her? Tell Calum bye-bye and tell Axl hello. She told me you're working on a painting for her..is that true?"

"Yeah"

"I could've done it, Axy"

"You suck at everything so fuck off bitch. Can't even keep a woman", Axl flipped him off.

"I didn't want to keep you. And you're not a woman more like a rat"

"I've texted and called Calum so many times. I think he actually hates me", Luke bit his finger, frantically tapping his phone with his his other fingers.

"That's your fault you told him!" Axl whined.

"He already knew!! We were supposed to have a movie night but I forgot!"