Chapter One

Aria's POV (Point Of View) -
05/07/2015
I'm in jail. My friends and I got arrested because the police think we helped Alison kill Mona Vanderwaal. But we didn't kill her. A did.

"Alright, everybody, time to turn out the lights!" one of the officers said.

As she came and turned off the lights, I saw a shadow outside of the window. I tried to go closer, but then the officer stopped me.

"Looking for something?" she asked me.

"Oh, no. I just like to look through the window." I say, which is pretty dumb. Then when she leaves, the shadow came closer. Then a hand grabbed onto the bars on the window. Then it grabbed me.

Hanna's POV -
I was in my cell. I've been in here the longest out of my friends and I. Then the lights were turned out.

Then I feel something squeeze my neck.

"Ow! What we you doing? Who are you?" But instead of answering, they just blindfold me then hit me with a shovel.

Spencer's POV -
I was laying in bed thinking. If I never met Alison or any of the girls, would I be on this situation? Probably not. If I never became friends with Alison or any of the other girls, would I be in this situation? Probably not. Then the lights turned out.

I could barely see anything, but then I saw this black hoodie with a flashlight. Then it grabbed me.

"Hello? Where are you taking me?" Then everything went black.

Emily's POV -
After we took our showers, the overnight officer turned off the lights. So that meant we had to go to sleep.

But right after the lights turned out, someone was standing right in front of me.

"Hello?" I say.

Then they grabbed me.

"Hello?!" I say, even louder. Then my mouth gets covered. So I try to kick the person, but then everything went black and I felt them throw me, maybe into the back of a truck. And when I open my eyes, all I see is a black hoodie.