chap 1 morning

chap 1: morning

Elsa pov

(Blurry vision of a room) 'where am i ' i sit up slowly and look around.

'Ok a dark blue room with two big windows ...um a BIG screen tv ....room looks like a rich persons room.....huh twice as big as my living room.....why is there clothes on the floor...why do i feel a bre-'

i was cut off when i feel i had no shirt nor bra on. 'What in the...' I finally look at the clothes correctly. 'Wait a minute thats my shirt and underwaer......wait....' i look to my right side and see silver white hair.

'OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN... I SLEPT WITH SOMEONE I DONT KNOW!!!!'

I stood up slowly and put on my shirt and underwear. I went around the room to look for my clothes. So far i found my jeans next to the door with my heels

'now where my bra-' i see it on the bed set. 'Oh shit.' I walked around and got my bra put what i didnt expect was the guy graping my waist and flipping my to bed.

"Hello .....leaving so soon?" I fanally recognized who the man was he was jackson overland frost my arch enemy since high school. "I thought we were having round 4? but i guess i was wrong" i kneed jackson where the sun dont shine. He moan in pain. I rolled off the bed before he got up. I ran out the room finally found the front door after opening random doors.....on the second floor...but before i made it out the jerk beat me to it and had me trap with his arms either side of me.

"Come on blondie....or should i say Elsa....lets have one mpre round" he said seductively while smirking. I gasped then all my madness came to my knee and back where the sun dont shine agian. But this time he went down on his knees.

"Jackson overland frost .... i never want to see you agian...nor have sex with you agian!!!"

I was abkut to walk out the door when jackson got my wrist. "But elsa tjats gonna be hard...every night your going to be wishing that i was with you ...inside you...making lo-" i cut him off

"Jack it was just sex....plain and simple..." i shock my hand off and ran with out my bra on to my apartment. I cant stop thinking about what happen last night i have some memories of our encounter. ugh 'Its just sex.....plain.....and simple.' And with that i head home.

Ajsjfjsle

So how was my story good bad ...anything...dont worry elsa will not like jack....shelll LOVE HIM long live jelsa

The songs theme song is the one up there (points up) or just go to youtube and go search up (you think you know me) wolf-chick mini out peace!