~8~ Try

Raven's POV

The doctors send me home after telling me I had to eat. I told them I should, but I actually didn't believe myself. And what was home right now? The boy killed my mom... Now I just stood before the Hospital thinking what to do. "Hi..", a familiar voice said. We didn't talk after I said he did help me by killing my mom. I look in his eyes. His beautiful bright green eyes. I just drowned in them when I looked at them.. I felt a blush came up to my face, "hi..". "What are you gonna do, darling?", I blushed even more by the word darling. He said that often to me, but every time the butterflies in my stomach just made me sick. "Err.. I don't know.. I'm supposed to go to the police and they'll bring me to my new family, I got adopted", I said. Yesterday a officer told me what was gonna happen to me, but I didn't agree with it. "And you want that?", he said it like he knew I didn't. "You already know", I whispered, we didn't know each other very well but it was like I already knew him my whole life. "Come with me", he said. I looked surprised up to him. Go with someone who you don't even know the name of or go to the family who adopted you... He looked at me biding. Without saying something I walked closer to him, knowing he would understand I wanted to come with him. "How long did you stand there?', he asked. "A few hours".

His POV

"A few hours", she said. I looked at her concerned. She wore long sleeves, even it was like 27 degrees. We were still walking to my house but I didn't know where I was, I just thought about Raven. Did she hurt herself in those hours? Did she love me? F*ck I was falling for her, I thought. I felt my face turn red. I looked at her, she didn't saw it. "I actually just want to do nothing and die", she said quietly when we were in the woods that were against my house and the Hospital. I stopped for a few seconds cause I was shocked. Did she really just said that? I start walking again, but Raven doesn't come with me. I turn around and look what's up. She just stand there, frozen. Tears rolling down her face. I ran up to her, but too late. She already fell down in the sand crying, inconsolable.

Raven's POV

I just couldn't walk anymore. I was on my breaking point. My knees felt weak. I saw him running to me but I fell down crying. I only could cry, I wanted to die. I hated my body, my personality, my.. everything. He sat down next to me, trying to calm me down. I just was crying and crying. He sighed. I knew he was tired too, but I couldn't do anything. My depression was too deep now, my mind to dark, my body to dead. I didn't know what to do anymore. "Sorry", I said crying. "I don't care", he said. I still couldn't stop crying. "I'm trying so hard, I'm trying so hard to like myself, but I just can't..." He looked at me concerned. I showed him my wrist which was red of blood. I harmed in the hours I stood before the Hospital.. "NO", he screamed tears starting rolling down his face. That moment I didn't even know who of us was hurting more. But he was strong and stopped crying after a few minutes, while I was still not ready. I felt embarrassed. "Try to stand up, try to like yourself harder, try to get out of that depression", he said. "But what if I fall?". "Oh, but my darling, what if you fly?", he said.