How you guys meet & where

•Preference 1::

Sammy:  You meet Sammy on a Family trip , at the beach ,he Compliments you making you blush and buys you ice cream. You finally give him you number and it went from there.

Nate: You meet Nate at a night club ,both smoking a hookah, he offers you too dance ; but you decline saying you're terrible at dancing but he begs ,causing you too end up on the dance floor with him. At the of the night you tell him that you had a great night and you give him your number, and it all started from there.

Gilinsky: You meet Jack through one of your good friends , once you guys meet you guys clicked causing you too hang out endlessly;and your relationship started from there.

Johnson : You meet Jack by a contest where you get to spend a day with Jack and Jack with a friend, He thought you were beautiful ,he also thought you being shy was adorable, you weren't a crazy fangirl so he felt safe and trusted you. You guys went to a amusement park and went of rides ; when you where scared you would squeeze his hand. At the end of the day he kissed you good night and you gave him your number.

John: You knew John for a while , one day your group of friends all went too the movies. You notice he's been watching you and starring at you, youhad a crush on him but he was in a relationship .When your group of friends got in the theatre John sat beside you, into the movie he tell you he likes you.
You tell him that you like him too but maybe it's wrong too go out because he has a girlfriend ; he tell you he doesn't and that he broke up with her for you.
Ever since then you never had more feelings for John; you guys have been together since.

<>

Hope you guys liked if you guys would like another guys preference please let me know.

Please give me some ideas for preferences.

Xoxo,
Tiki