Chapter 6: Memories

Chapter 6: Memories

Logan's POV

" Hi." Kyle says awalkwardy. I give him a small wave and look down. He cleared his throat.

" um I was wondering if wanted to go out with me. On a date?" He asked nervously blushing cutely.

Back up Logan! What!? Ok stop denying that you like Kyle it's obvious now. Just embrace your gayness.

I take a deep breath and nod ever so slightly. He grins.

" Really?!?" Kyle asked. I nod and smile a bit, now fully accepting my sexuality and how I feel about Kyle.

" Great! Um you have a phone?" He asked nervously and I chuckled an handed him my phone and he handed me his, exchanging numbers.

" I'll text you the details." Kyle said before quickly running away. Guess mr cocky badass is shy now.

I practically skipped back to my table with Kale, Jake, Emily and Gram.

" What's got you so happy? Your grinning like an idiot." Kale teased.

' I'm just y'know going on a date with Kyle Reid.' I wrote casually. Everyone gasped.

" Aww!!" Everyone cooed. I blushed.

" Since when were you gay? Or bisexual?" Gram asked then added; "no offence or anything."

'I've been thinking about it for a while but just accepted it today.' I wrote and he nodded.

" As long as you have someone."

Those words echoed in my mind and made me think if him. The only person I ever trusted then broke my heart.

Tears were building in my eyes. I grabbed my lip ring nervously. I couldn't take it.

I got up and bolted from the cafeteria; ignoring my friends' calls from behind me.

I sprinted down the corridor and into the stairwell, where I hid underneath the stairs and released the tears I was holding back for too long.

What was I thinking when I agreed to go out with Kyle?!? I can't trust again. I'll get my heart broken. I pulled my knees up to my chest and braced myself for the flashback I knew was coming.

*** Flashback ***

" Your worthless! Your so fucking pathetic no one will ever love you but me so you better be god damn grateful." Nick hissed. I nodded stiffly tears forming in my eyes.

" Don't cry! It's even more pathetic!" He snapped and slapped me hard across my face. I immediately brought my hand to the spot where he slapped me and could feel a bruise forming.

" We're over Logan!!! I cant handle you! Your so pathetic and worthless!" Nick screamed. My heart shattered.

" No.." I whimpered. " No! No! you can't do that to me Nick! Please!!"

" No Logan! I can't put up with your shit anymore!" He yelled. I was suddenly fuming.

" Your cant put up with me?!? I put up with all your abuse! Your sleeping around with other guys! Because I love you Nick!!" I yelled back my voice cracking at the final sentence. Nick looked me dead in the eye.

" We'll I don't love you." He spat before leaving my house slamming the door behind him.

2 years of my life I wasted on that jerk and then he just walked out of my life without another word.

I couldn't love people again. Or get close; they always hurt me.

*** End Of Flashback ***

" Brrrrrrrrinnnnnggg."

I groaned and quickly got up and wiped my face before weakly heading to my next class.

" LOGAN MAY I HAVE BEEN LOOKING EVERYWHERE FOR YOU!! I EVEN WENT INTO THE GUYS BATHROOM!!!" Kale shrieked as she spotted me in my usual seat in the back corner.

'I um had to piss.' I wrote lying. She looked at me in disbelief.

" Bullshit." She hissed. I shrugged as the bell rung and Kale had to take her seat.

As soon as the final bell rung, I bolted out of the classroom to my locker.

" Kyle's not here today." A voice hissed in my ear. I flinched and quickly spun around and a knee buried itself in my stomach. I gasped as the wind was knocked out of me.

" Let's keep this our secret." Bryan smirked as he threw me to the ground and started raining down punches wherever he could.

" Logan!!" I heard someone call frantically in the distance. Another punch to my temple made my vision go blurry.

" Help!! Logan!!" The voice became more distant.

" That's what you get, faggot." Bryan spat before being tackled off me, leaving me to unconsciousness.

Kales POV.

I knew something was up with Logan when he sprinted out of the cafeteria as if something was wrong. Then when he lied and said he had to piss.

I was about to run after him out the classroom when the teacher called me back in to talk about my "talking

during a lesson." Bitch.

I made my way to his locker and saw him pinned under someone.

" Logan!!" I called frantically. I started running towards him, pushing people out of my way as I do so.

" Help!! Logan!!!" I yelled desperately seeing Bryan Anderson pounding relentlessly on frail Logan. Gram came running down the hall (*his locker is down the hall*) and tackled Bryan off Logan and started pounding him.

" Logan?" I whispered softly as I cradled his limp body.

" Gram we have to take him to the nurse!" I yelled. He whipped his head around and gave Bryan one more swift kick to the face before helping me get Logan up.

Logan got off easy, I guess. Small concussion and some bad bruises but that's it.

'Where am I?' Logan suddenly sat up and wrote confused. I looked at him sympathetically.

"My house. I don't know where you live and you were unconscious." I murmured. He nodded and flopped back down on my couch.

" You know, I called Kyle and told him what happened." I told him. Logan bolted upright and looked at me wide eyes.

'Why?!? What business is it to him?!' He wrote angrily.

" He really likes you and has been calling and texting you nonstop about your guy's date." I answered. He blushed.

'Oh.'

" Yep, check your phone." I instructed.

' 10 missed calls and 27 new messages.' He showed me. I smiled. That's love weather they they knew it or not.

' I better get home before my parents get mad.' Logan wrote getting up shakily.

" I'll drive you." I stated. He started to protest but I gave him a warning look that said I wasn't gonna back down and he eventually agreed.

" So where do you live?" I asked him. He scratched his head nervously.

'914 Dakota.' He wrote.

" Hey that's only a few blocks from here! We can have sleepovers and hangout all the time!!" I exclaimed happily. Logan frowned.

" Whats wrong?" I asked.

'Nothing but I don't really have sleepovers or have friends over.' He wrote. I nodded and dropped the subject as he looked like he was gonna cry.

We got to his house and Logan was about to get out when I stopped him.

" Text me if anythings ever wrong, day or night alright bestie?" I told him seriously. He smile a bit and nodded before entering his house.

I'm gonna figure Logan May out.

Sorry it's short :(. Vote!!! Comment!!! Fan!!! Follow me on twitter! @BreannaGracie!!