Girl Abducted

Every night since i was seventeen, so five years, i have dreamed of this beautiful, small, girl. I knew who she was to me: my mate. all I have to do is find her, and then she will be mine.

****

My name is Hali Carson, i am 5'2 and an average brunette with freakles. Nothing special, or at least thats what my stepmom and my stepsister say.

I pulled my curly hair half up and slipped on a longsleeve tee with black jeans and sneakers. I didn't bother putting on make-up; there's no one i'm trying to impress.

My Step-sister, Karen was still hogging the bathroom, so i didn't get to brush my teeth. I went to grab a bagel, but my step-mom smacked it out of my hand. "Those are expensive and not for you!" he long,fake nails dug into my hand and her thick perfume gagged me.  She picked up the plate of Bagels and took it into my dad's office. So i grabbed a granola bar from the large, clear jar on the table, and walked out the door.

I drove the short ride to school, in my small, blue vibe that was close to seeing its last days. I loved this car, mostly because i bought it completely by myself last year. I had worked hard at the skating rink to get the money. Dad sure wasn't gonna buy it for me. He barely even remembers my name.

I go to a small school in Indiana, called Louisa High. It was known for its lack of football and a high pregnancy rate. I parked beside my best friend Jade's red bug, her parents bought her for Valentine's Day. Yea, she's loaded.

Jade got out of her car the same time i did. She wore a hot pink dress and large hoop earrings with black flip-flops. That was what i loved about her, she was unique and completely herself, plus she was the funnest person i had ever met. She grinned at me and locked arms with me. We both walked into the school with our moto : Show No Fear.

" Wheres the evil step-sister this morning?" she asked,

I shrugged, "applying her fake eyelashes and filling her purse with condoms" we both laughed as we entered lst period.

Unknown POV:

After 5 years of searching and tracking through the woods, i had finally caught her scent. I had recently bought some property in Indiana, since the wooded area was thick. It suprised me when i went into town and caught the most amazing scent, a scent that was etched into my soul. I immediatly went hunting for her.

I needed her. I ran following the scent not really thinking or planning, but the small voice inside my head said to aproach this with caution. i wasn't listening to that voice. I needed her.

The sun began to rise, signialing the beginning of the weekend and the soon to be beginning of my life.

Hali's POV:

I awoke early that morning to get ready for the day. Plus, i really need to get in that bathroom before Karen got in there. You'd think in such a big house there would be more than two bathrooms. I took a long shower making sure to use up all the hot water. Karen will love that.                                              I pulled on a white-sundress that flowed, and let my curly hair go free. I put on light makeup and a little mascara, once i was pleased, i went downstairs and made a bowl of berry cereal.

Jade told me to meet her at the large outdoor market in Indiana. It took me about forty minutes to drive there, minus the time it took to buy gas.

Jade was waiting for me at the entrance, she had on a purple sundress and large purple sunglasses, her nails matched her outfit.

We walked the rows, just enjoying each others company. The sun started to beat down as the sun grew higher in the sky. Just then Jade found a table full of sunglasses, i knew she would be there awhile. "Jade, i'm gonna go buy us something to drink"

"Kay" she replied. 

I was craving some icecold lemonade. And i knew exactly where it was being sold. I made my way, but as always i tripped and caught myself on a nearby bench but my purse flew a little to the right, near the brush. I reached to grab it,.......

But somthing grabbed me instead.

***********************************************************************************************************

Thanks for reading the first chapter of my story! Please, give me some ideas to make it better.

Comment, Fan and Vote<3