Chapter 1

It was a normal day like always, woke up at 7:00 am, went to the bathroom, take a bath, put on some light make up with some jeans with a blue t-shirt and black converse.

-Ally time for school, said my mom

-I'm ready, was what I said

So I ate eggs with bacon but didn't finished, I kinda don't get hungry in the mornings, so then my mom grabed her keys and we left the house, she droped me by my school and said

-Here we are, take care honey, love you. Words mom's always say to their kids.

-Thanks mom, love yah. So with that I entered the school.

-Hey Ally, said my best friend Star

-Hey Star, what's up

-Not much, hey Lucy wants to talk to us right now, she said it was about the project and that stuff, you know how she get's.

-Yea, she always want perfection and that stuff, well I hope she get's relaxed, tho I know it won't be true

Lucy was alsoour friend, you see we hang out with her, Mandy, a weird butalso fun girl, Star and me, we were known as one of the lowest group, you know not "popular", weirdos, etc. I alsoadmit it, but I don't care, I wouldn't like to be with them either ways. So then Star and I catch up withLucy and there was Mandy also.

-Well, well, well, the pretty girl finally arrived, said Mandy

-Sorry there was trafic and stop calling me that, go and call Stephanie, Iris and Tina that

-No way, they'll just laugh at me and call me mean names.

I got to admit she had a point, she was right. If you go and talk to the fake "barbies" girlgy girls, they'll star calling you mean names and tease you. Only cute or hot boys could hang out, or the popular girls, tho they were the most popular girls in the school.

-Well I didn't gather all of you to talk about those girls, Star did you donwload the images?

- Sure, here they are

-Haha, umm.. Star, these aren't the images I told you!

-Sorry I thought...

-Well you thought wrong. Mandy did you brought the information?

-Ummm.. about that, Lucy I...

-You didn't bring it right

-I...

-Ally what about you?

-What about me? Well I didn't bring anything since..

-Perfect! Do I have to tell you all what to do?! Can you all think? Do you have brains in your heads? Gosh if I don't tell you all what to do, you do it wrong or do nothing.

Okay now I got mad and also offended. Not only for me, also for Star and Mandy, we all had reasons to explain why and she had no rights to talk and raise her voice like that.

-Hey, hey, now slow down. I didn't bring anything because you told me, you just said to memorise my part of what I'm suppose to say. And Star just made a mistake or missundurstood, everybody makes mistakes including you! And Mandy, well I guess shehad a reason why she didn't brought the information, how will you know if you only scold and talk to us like if you were our mother and won't let us talk and besides chill, the project is until two weeks, we have plenty time and from this time were doing everything right so CALM DOWN.

She didn't said any word, she just at first had her face blank like if I just slapped her across the face and then glared at me and walked at me.

-Wow, now that was like woah, thanks for saving us, and don't worrie she just fot a little hur, you know she get's all sensible. She'll be back to normal, said Star