' Chapter 18 '

JaQuan ~

" You Cheating Hard Liyah ! " I Said .

" What !? No I'm Not , You Just Can't Play ... You Suck Daddy !" Maliyah Said While Laughing . I Mugged Her , Got Up & Walked To The Kitchen .

" I'm Sorry Daddy . But , You Really Can't Play . You Suck ! " She Said While Laughing , I Musher Her Head . She So Mean To Me .

" Daddy ,Did Mommy Call You Yet? She Said She Would Call. " Maliyah Said, She Did Say That.

" Nah , I'm Gonna Call Her . " I Told Her & She ran To Her Room .

' BabyMother ' ----

BabyMother : Hello ?

Me : Tam Why You Ain't Call Today ?

BabyMother : I Don't Know , What You Doing Though ?

Me : What You Mean You Don't -

BabyMother : Did You Know You Were Talking To My Voice Mail ? Leave a Message At The Beeeeep !

-----

What The Illiterate Fuck ?

I Walked Upstairs To Maliyah Room & Opened the Door , She was Watching TV , & I Hopped On The Bed . All This Damn Pink In Here .

" So What Did Mommy Say ? " She Asked .

" She Didn't Answer , She will Call Though I'm Sure She Will . " I Told Her , She Pouted A Little .

" Is That A Pout I See On Maliyah Lewis Face ? I Know It Ain't ... Oh My God ! My Daughter Is A Punk ! Jesus Help ! Save Her ! " I Screamed While Tickling Her , She Was A Laughing Stolk .

" Daddy Stop ! I'm Not Gonna Pout No more ! " She Said While Laughing . Then She Did The Worst Thing Ever .

She Kicked Me Where The Sun Don't Shine .

I Grabbed My Sack & Fell On The Floor , Do Yall Know How Bad The Shit Hurt .

" Daddy , Did I Hurt You ? " She Asked

Hell Yeah You Did .

" Nah , Baby Daddy Is Alright . " I Got Up from The Floor & Layed On Her Bed , My Shit still Hurt .

" Daddy , I'm Sleepy . " She Said While Putting Her Head On My Chest & Laying Down .

" Take a nap Then . " She Didn't Respond , I Looked Down & See She Was Sleep .

That's Right , Just Leave Daddy Up By Himself . I'll Just Go To Sleep Myself .

9:30 P.M

" JaQuan ! Wake Up ! " Somebody Whispered . I Opened My Eyes & Saw Momma .

" Momma What's Goin On ? What's Up ? " Asked Her .

" Tammy , Got In A Accident , I've Been Trying To Call you , It Was No Answer . Hurry Up Quan ! " She Said & Walked Out .

I Hurriedly Put Me & Liyah Shoes On . She Was Still Sleeping so I Had To Be Careful .

Hospital / Waiting Room ~

" When Did Yall Get Here ? " I Asked . Pops Had Maliyah In His Arms , She Was sleep On His Chest .

" Earlier In The Day , We Called But You Won't Answering .. " Pops Said While Rubbing Liyah Back .

" Family Of Tammy Whitehurst ? " The Doctor Called Out , We All Stood Up .

" I'm Doctor Samuels , & The Conditions On Whitehurst Are Risky . She Hit A 18 Wheeler & Flew Against The Windshield, Hitting Her Back & Head , Causing The Head Trauma . & That Caused Her To Slip Into A Coma . " He Explained . Momma Had Tears Running Down Her Face , Pops Was Just In Shocked . Me , I Didn't Know What To Do Nor Say .

" Do You Know When Or Will She Will Wake Up ? " My Mom Asked . The Doc Shook His Head .

" Coma's Are Unpredictable , I Honestly don't Know . You Guys Can See Her If You Want it's Room 812 . " Then He walked Away .

" We Are Gonna Go Home , We Will Be Here Tomorrow . Do You Want Us To Take Maliyah With Us ? " She Asked While Rubbing My Back . I Nodded . I Kissed Maliyah & Momma Forehead , & Pops Dapped Me up Then They Left .

I Walked Into The Room & Saw The Love Of My Life Laying In A Hospital Bed .

How Am I Gonna Do This By Myself ?

---------------------------------------------------------

Aww This Chapter ....

#VoteComment