Surprised?!

I woke up late so I need to hurry up fix my things for school. Its 8:45 and I need to be in school by 9 because we have a quiz in Management Accounting. I didn't bother to eat my breakfast and rush to the car. Thankful that it will only take 10 minutes to reach school.

As I reach the school gate, I run as fast as I can to reach the classroom and thank God that the teacher has not yet arrived. Carla was on her seat and Angelica was nowhere to be found, maybe she'll be late again. As always..... The teacher entered the room with the test papers on her hand.

"Good Morning class, I hope you study your lessons very well. This is as easy as before. Good luck."

We were just staring to the teacher as she was giving the test papers to the class. Angelica enters the classroom without any reaction to her face. We know she's ready; she's good in this subject.

"Oh Miss Tan you're just right in time"

Then the whole class laughs.

"Ok students, you may now start."

----------

After an hour of exam, the teacher dismissed us. Carla invited us to go to the Cafeteria; It was located near the High school Department and the Criminology Department. We seat in our favorite spot. Actually the table was good for six persons but we always had this spot because it's cool here and silent.

"What do you want girls?", asked Carla

"Will you treat us?" Angelica

"Yeah. Remember its my day today?- Carla

"Huh?"- Angelica

"Never mind, just say what you want"-Carla said with a disappointed face. It was her birthday today and we planned to surprise her so we act like we forget it. Hahahaha

"Just a cup of chocolate drink for me please", I said

"Me too and Ham Sandwich. Thanks" Angelica

"Seems like your on diet" Carla said hen she go.

When Carla is away, Oscar started our plan, he put the cake we had ordered to the table and lighted the candles. We also had hotdogs on stick, Baked Spaghetti which is Carla's Favorite and we did have gifts for her and most especially we invited her boyfriend. He's Francis from other school. Oscar help him enter the campus.

We saw Carla heading back to our table. As she saw our surprises, her tears were falling. At the same time he's smiling because he saw Francis sitting with us in the table.

"Surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" we all said in chorus

"Oh my G!, Thanks guys."Carla said then she blew the candles.

"Here's our gift" I said holding the box.

"Yeah, and him" Angelica pointing to Francis..

Everybody laughs at Angelica

"Lets eat guy, I'm hungry" Oscar interrupting everyone.

So we then eat.. Oscar and I were sitting together facing the them three. I saw Clark coming to our table. I smiled at him and smiled at me too.

"Hi, seems like there's somthing special in here." Clark

"It's Carla's birthday today. Come join us" I said

"Sure, thanks.. Happy birthday Carla! I should have brought a gift." Clark

"No its okay. Joining us makes me happy." Carla said.

"Yeah, joining us makes everyone happy especially Jenny" Angelica

The last two words were not clearly spoken by Angelica.

"Ha?" Clark asked.

"Happy. We're happy.. hahahahah"

"Ow... " Clark

"Let's eat.. Here.." I gave him the plate and the utensils.

We finished eating our food and went to the parking lot because Francis needs to go back to his school to attend his classes. I texted my driver to send Francis to his school. As Francis and the driver left, we head straight to the library. Angelica, Oscar and Carla were walking ahead of us. Thus, Clark and I had time to talk to each other privately.

"Ahhmmm, If you don't mind. Do you have somthing to do tomorrow?" Clark asked

"Tomorrow's Saturday. Maybe I'll attend the Volleyball practice at 4pm"

"Good. So can we meet before 4? Maybe lunch?"

"Lunch date?"

"Yeah.. If you'd allow me"

"Sure."

The silence starts betwen us. Nobody is talking..

"Ahmm. by the way Jenny, I really like you"

"Huh?" I heared it but I really want him to say it again.

"I like you as a friend"

"Friend?"

"Yeah, you're fun to be with, you're charming, you're smart. You know, ahmm. I like to know you better"

"Oh really?"

"Yeap. Can we be more than schoool mates?"

"What do you mean Clark?"

"I want you to be my best friend"

"Best friend..." I say it in a low tone that he can't hear it.

"Jenny, I don't want you to answer now.... But will you be my best friend?"

I was shocked... I thought he'll asked me to be his girl friend.. ha ha ha... Later I discovered that we were in front of the library door.

"You don't have to answer now. See you tomorrow, I have to go back to our building. Bye"

Then he run fast..... As my senses were back to normal and I'm ready to walk, I just smiled and hurry to go inside the library.

3b<l