At the Mall

We're at the mall right now checking out a new phone. Its been 3 months when I bought that phone of mine, and just a second bumping into a cute guy in school makes that lovely phone of mine got into pieces. Should I cry? No!!! Because if it didn't happen maybe I would discover that there's someone who would throw an arrow into this heart of mine. Even if it hurts.. hahahaha.

"So, have you chossen?", ask Angelica

"Not yet.. I'm still choosing if I'll get a plan or not"

"Better get a plan, you'll save a lot"- Carla

"Does she really need to save?" -Angelica

"Oh I forgot, you have all the riches in the world", said Carla

"And we are the only people enjoying that richness in my world??" I was going to cry. But my tears just don't fall.. "But I don't have to cry because I have you both"

"Yeah, stop acting like a child Jenny, you're going to be 18 next month" Angelica

"Yeap, and that means were going to have the best party in town!!!!!"Carla

"Party Goers", we said in chorus

After an hour, I saw the phone I really wanted to buy and the next stop were going is to eat our dinner. It's already 7 in the evening. I already called my driver to fetch me up at the mall at 8:30. So we have an hour and thirty minutes to get going... But as we passed along CK (Calvin Klein) Store, Carla bought a perfume for his boyfriend. Carla's boyfriend was not the super handsome type of guy, he's the MVP in the school and his family owns a restaurant which we barely go if its weekends. And then we get along.

We're here at Max's and we had ordered food already.

"Hey cous, why don't we try your new phone?"-Angelica

"Sure, wait I'll just insert my sim card" As I finished inserting my sim, The phones beeps and a text message has been receive.. 5 messages received

Mom

Hi Jen, how are you. I can't contact your phone. Is everything all right? By the way, I'm going home on your birthday. Tell me your plans. Maybe I can help you out?

Blah.. blah.. blah...

"Whta's with the face? Who texted you?"-Carla

"It's mom"

"Ohhhhh" Carla knows that I'm longing for a mother's love and care so she doesn't tease me about that thing.

Dad

I miss you baby.. Be good.. Call me when you need something.. Papa is alright..

Tito Fred

Jen, are you with Angel? Tell her to go home early we had serious matters to talk. Thanks..

"Gel, Tito Fred texted me that you come home early"-me

"Oh I forgot.. Thanks cous, I'll better go home early."-Angelica
"Bye Angel" -Carla

"Bye, see yah tomorrow"

And a text kept me shocked...

"Oh my G!"

0916*******

Hey!!!! Can we meet?

0916*******

I'll expect to see you.. Let's meet after your class I'll be at the mall 'til 6:30. I'll be waiting at Quantum... See yah!

"What makes your eyes go wide cous?"-Carla

"Ahmm, he wanted to see me"

"Ha??? The mysterious guy Angel gave you?"-Carla

"Yeah but maybe he got home already"

"Why"-Carla

"He said he's gonna be at Quantum 6 pm"

"oh How sad.. But don't worry just text him you broke your phone maybe he'll understands"-Carla

"Yeah, better. If I'll do it"

I texted Mr. Mysterious about what happened. He didn't reply. We finished our dinner 8 so Carla said that maybe we pass through Quantum to make sure that nobody waits for me there. How I wish we would notice a guy waiting.. What if everybody is waiting for someone in that area? hahahah.. Good luck to us...

We're here outside Quantum. There are lots of kids inside playing. It's very crowded and noisy. aaaaaaaahhhh I can't stand it! Carla was shocked when someone just waved at us; he's the cute guy I bumped into the corridor. I was trembling and feeling a little shocked.. Is it really us?????

"Oh my G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

click.n.<WC