Planned (Frank's POV)

"Hi, princess, how are you?" I asked, expecting nothing but a begging look in his eyes. I know what he wants.

"You've never called me princess before..."

"I'm sor-"

"Don't be, I like it." If he likes that he'll really like what I'm about to do.

I stepped another foot's length and now there was only the smallest bit of space between us. I stared at him for a second, questioning whether I should ruin our friendship even further, but my dick decided for me and I went in for a kiss. I could tell it was what he expected.

I explored his mouth, as he did mine. His mouth tasted like coffee and cigarettes. It tasted so good. I never wanted to stop kissing him. I hoped he felt the same.

I grabbed his ass because I didn't know what to do with my hands, and then he opened his eyes quickly. I could tell no one's ever done that to him, but he's definitely not a virgin so I found that a little odd. He closed them again, smirked a little through, and pushed harder into the kiss.

There was no space between us now, our cocks were throbbing at eachother through our jeans and we decided to get to a more concealed place, just in case Ray and Mikey got home soon. (a/n: EAT SHIT BOB) We ran upstairs and I led him into my room. His eyes glanced around the familiar place and landed on the bed.

He pulled me on with him and I felt the need to take back control. I ripped his t-shirt off over his head and unbuttoned and unzippered his tight jeans. His dick flew out of his pants, and it was hard to see how it had fit in the fabric. I took the jeans off of his legs and rested my hand where it wanted to be.

Grabbing his thigh with one hand, and his cock with the other, I quickly began pumping. He began moaning, but I knew he's done that before. A girl can give you a handjob. It wasn't enough. Girls can give blowjobs too, but I'm going to give him the best one he'll ever get.

I released my hand from his cock, and grabbed his other thigh. As he looked up, I smirked and slowly began licking his tip. Pre-cum entered my mouth. He tasted so good. He moaned. My mouth engulfed his still throbbing dick and I began bobbing my head up and down. His hips bucked and he moaned more. His moans grew louder, and as I continued he started screaming my name.

"FRANK, F-FRANK, YES, F-FUHCK"  I kept the persistent motion going, and then deep-throated his dick farther and faster. I could tell he was about to explode so I stopped, and looked at him with a menacing smile.