Chapter Eight!-Drunken Sex!

Start from the beginning

PICK UP YOUR PHONE!

I lept out of my skin, seeing my phone flashing. I flicked the indicators on and pulled into the last strip of hard shoulder, turning off the engine and pulling the handbrake on. Harry groaned, rolling around on his seat, tunring on his side and curling up tightly. My heart skipped a beat as soft snores started sounding from his lips, his face completely relaxed. Why... Why does he have to be so cute?

PICK UP YOUR PHONE!

'Pick up your phone...' He whispered before a soft snore left him. I laughed softly, grabbing my phone and climbing out into the freezing air of the early evening. I shuddered, reaching back in the car and pulling the leaver popping up the boot of the car. Need a fucking jumper! I looked at the ID and realised it was my mother... Fucking brilliant... Least Harry's asleep!

"Hi mum!"

"Hey Lou! How's the trip going? Have you still got enough money? Are you wearing a j-"

"Fuck sake mum I am not a five year old! Plus I am getting a fricken jumper... No we haven't found a place to stay and yes I have enough fricken money!"

"Watch your language mister! When you get home I'll wash your mouth out with soap no matter how bloody old you are!"

I rolled my eyes sighing heavily as I shuffled to the boot that was sitting a little bit open. I shivered and made a mental note in my stupid, thick head,

Always keep a fucking jumper handy!

I yawned quietly, blinking my stinging eyes. God... I didn't realise how tiring this whole travel thing was. Yep I really need that drink! I do not sleep early! Dis boi stays out until 3 in the morning, regardless of the day! I really am just that badass! Okay enough.. I shook my head and pulled up the boot. I furrowed my brows.

"Hey mum?"

"Yes Lou?"

"Why... Did you give me... MY FOOTBALL BAG?! I DONT FUCKING KNOW WHICH ONE IS MINE!" I yelled. Damn the fucking cold is getting to me! I heard my mother laughing. Fuck her... Why the hell is she laughing at my... My messed up life?

"I wrapped one of your sisters hair ties on the zip!"

"MUM! Why didnt you tell me this before?!"

"Calm down Lou! I did try you were just grumbling the whole way over to Harry's place!"

I blushed slightly, unzipping my football bag with my free hand, digging through it for my black zip up hoody.If only she knew how I felt. If only she knew that I wish sometimes he was mine and that I could see under all his cl-No... No no no thats to much! I cleared my throat quietly and pulled the hoodie I was searching for. I never bothered zipping my bag up before I slammed the boot down.

"Sorry mum..."

"It's okay! How are you and Harry holding up?"

"Fine actually. He's sleeping just now. I have to go mum! Need to find a place to stay tonight!"

"No drinking!"

I rolled my eyes and laughed. AS IF!

"Fine... Bye mum!"

I pressed the red phone, slidding my phone into my pocket before slinging my jumper over my shoulders and climbed back into the car. I slipped the keys into the ignition and took off th handbrake and turned towards Harry. I chewed my lip roughly to stop myself from laughing. How the fuck can he get any more cuter? His feet were on the dashboard crossed at the ankles, his very sexy bum wasn't even on the seat, his back taking up the seat, his head on the back rest. His arms were spread all over the place, but my eyes were on the line of light skin between the band of his white boxers and his top. Is his skin soft there? I couldn't seem to draw my damned eyes away. I reached my hand over ghosting my fingertips over the skin, the softness making me want to touch more of his body. I looked up at his face, the corners of his lips twitched.