Chapter 4 (Final) - True Confession

That song gave me the feels when I wrote this. If you want to listen to the original go on YouTube and search Ghosttown Madonna, lol. :P

Anyways, enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You stared at the walls of your room. You didn't want to go to school. Going to school was the last thing you wanted to do. Cuz Kasamatsu was there. Your crush. You didn't even know if you could call him your crush anymore. After all, he did love some other girl.. You held back tears as you heard your phone vibrate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To: (F/N)-cchi
From: Ryouta
Subject: Kasamatsu?

(F/N)-CCHI, I HEARD WHAT HAPPENED-SSU~

Are you okay-ssu?~

To: Ryouta-kun
From: (F/N)
Subject: Kasamatsu?

Hai, Ryouta-kun ^^

You lied again. But you knew it was for the best.

To: (F/N)-cchi
From: Kise
Subject: None

Would you like me to pick you up-ssu? :)

To: Ryouta-kun
From: (F/N)
Subject: None

Hai!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You quickly changed and got ready. Remember (F/N), you're doing this for Ryouta-kun. Forget about Kasamatsu-Senpai.. Kise was soon at your door as you both walked together to Kaijo High not noticing a certain Senpai following you two.. (A/N: YOU HAPPY OR WEIRDED OUT, READER-CHAN?! \/Gets pulverized\/) When you were at your locker you saw him pass by but you quickly left with your things and Kise. You didn't look back. But he did.

Class went by swiftly as you kept your mind only on school and not Kasamatsu. You and Kise laughed and talked to each other normally. But Kasamatsu grew jealous. Extremely. (A/N: I GOTCHU) But of course with a new topic and lesson about (least favorite subject) you needed help with tutoring. You groaned and laid your face on your desk. Kise wasn't gonna help you with this. He had enough trouble already with all his subjects. You were ranked top in the school sides Kasamatsu (A/N: OOC KASAMATSU COME THRU, FORGIVE AUTHOR-CHAN \/Gets shot\/)

It was almost dark and everybody sides after school activity students were left. Oh, and you. You needed to turn in the worksheet by tomorrow but who'd be able to help you on such short notice? You pulled out your phone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To: Ryouta-kun
From: (F/N)
Subject: Hw

Ryouta-kun, I need help with (least favorite subject) ;-;

To: (F/N)-cchi
From: Ryouta
Subject: Hw

Oh no-ssu~ I'm already in a mess and I have Winter Cup coming up-ssu~ ;-; Maybe Senpai could help-ssu?

To: Ryouta-kun
From: (F/N)
Subject: Hw

You sure? D:

To: (F/N)-cchi
From: Ryouta
Subject: Hw

I'll try to convince him even if I get kic- ITAIIII-SSU!! Like right now-ssu~ ;-;

To: Ryouta-kun
From: (F/N)
Subject: Hw

Thanks Ryouta-kun :D ~ If Senpai agrees, can you tell him to meet me at the school gate?~

To: (F/N)-cchi
From: Ryouta
Subject: Hw

Hai, (F/N)-cchi-ssu~ I wouldn't want my OTP to be separated-ssu~

To: Ryouta-kun
From: (F/N)
Subject: Killing Ryouta-kun