When You Meet Them

You were walking home from boxing class and it was late since you stayed a few hours longer then you normally did, as you were walking purple dragons surrounded you as they pulled out their weapons, they didn't like that you had always beat them and they wanted their revenge but you weren't gonna let them have their way.

You started attacked them but then more and more appeared everytime you knocked one down its like 3 more appeared, you were feeling wore out and you were thrown to the ground but luckily you caught yourself so you didn't hit the grown hard, they all raised their weapons ready to end you.

"HALT VILLAINS!!!" A voice yelled

"NOT NOW!!" The voice groaned in annoyance

Soon most of the purple dragons were knocked out while the rest ran away screaming like girls, you looked up and you saw a green hand with 3 fingers in front of you and you grabbed it and he pulled you up and you came face you face with two handsome looking turtles.

"Y-Your-" you started

"please don't scream" The red masked turtle groaned

"-Turtles!? that's so awesome!" You yelled

Booth the turtles looked shocked and taken back and the two of them looked at each other in shock then at you.

"your not scared of us?" they asked

"nope" you replied

"that's good to here"

They smiled and you smiled back at them

"aw crud, we gotta get back to Mikey and Don!" the red masked blurted out

"oh shell! lets go! sorry we gotta go we'll see you again" the blue masked realized

The blue mask turtle gave you a apologetic look and then the two of them jumped to the rooftops and disappeared in the darkness, then you realized something kinda important.

"I didn't even tell them my name... and i don't even know there's" you face palmed