Entrance #2

I really love entrances, so I decided to make another for Val; and not just because I'm not satisfied with the last one. The same thing is going to happen up until before Skulduggery says "Pull over", and then I'm going to change it.
I know I should just move on with the story, but this'll be the last one, I promise! You can choose whichever one you want to be part of the story itself :)

Thanks again for all the support, and keep shipping Valduggery!!

~book_reader263

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Where do you want to go first?"

She paused. Where did she want to go?

"What about the Sanctuary? Then we can see Ghastly, and maybe even Tanith-"

"Did I tell you they're together?"

"-And maybe China WAIT WHAT."

"I think I forgot."

"How could you forget? They're our best friends!"

"I suppose it never came up."

"Never came up; that's not something you wait to tell Skulduggery!"

"Sorry."

"No you're not."

"Yeah, I'm not."

She sighed.
"Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work we go..."

She sang, making him chuckle.

"Back to working for a living, eh?"

"Yeah..." she slumped slightly, "work."

"Come on, it'll be fun; after all, I'll be there!"

She snickered.

"Yeah, right."

They drove into Roarhaven, the buildings looming menacingly above them. Funnily enough, Valkyrie hadn't missed it in the slightest; the place was too unwelcoming, to treacherous.

They pulled up to the Sanctuary.

"Alrighty, then! Let's go!" He began to get out of the car. He was already walking away when he noticed she hadn't followed. Sighing, he climbed back in.

"Val? You okay?"

She nodded quickly, forcing a smile.

"Just nervous... I mean, what are they going to say? How will they react?"

He shook his head, saying, "What was the first thing I did when I saw you?"

"You hugged me."

"Exactly. That's how everyone else is going to feel, trust me."

"But that's you, Skul. We're best friends... maybe even more..." his imaginary heart did imaginary somersaults, "But everyone in there? They only remember me as Darquesse..."