2: Plans,LA,excitement.

Zayn's pov

"but mom i celebrate christmas with you all every year" i said

"why can't she come here?"mom said sounding angry

"mom its her birthday and i want want to surprise her plus she doesn't even know that i am coming" i asnwered.

"Safaa won't like it when she'll come to know you won't be here for christmas"mom warned.

"i'll talk to her she will understand"and with that i walked to my room.

Safaa,my youngest sister.She is 10 years old and i have 2 more Doniya the eldest and Waliyha younger than me but elder than Safaa.Waliyha is more sensible out of all and understands me without being judgemental.Safaa is a cutie.She is very much attached to me and i love her alot.

Ohh if i am talking about love how can i forget my girlfriend.She is so sweetand gorgeous.Ofcourse why won't she be being a model.Yeah she is model a very dedicated one.Work is always her first priority.She is fair,tall,skinny,green eyes with blonde hair that falls till her shoulders.

I met her in a club here in vinnipeg.She was so wasted that she had mistaken me for her friend,yes a girl.She kept dancing and talking.I tried to convince herthat i am not her friend and i am a boy but she doesn't seem to be in a condition to understand.She grabbed my hand & all she did was just talk talk talk.I was left with no other choice so i just pressed my lips on hers to shut her up.In a moment she kissed me back thats when this all started.

Now, i am going PARIS,the city of love thats where she is doing her photoshoot.I want to surprise her.I'll set up a proper date and at the eiffel tower i'll propose her.

Britney's pov

"Brit i need to tell u something really important get down fast" my father yelled.Argh not now bt then i remeber never say no to my dad.

---flashblack---

"Brit i want you to take care of Matt and the house while we're gone"mom said

"but mom there is a party at Jake's place and i need to be there"i explained.

"you better explain this to your dad"mom warned

"dad please"i begged but he doesn't seem to care. "i allow u to party every saturday night thats more than enough"he said in a strict tone.

"but dad-"

"no buts.You will be taking care of your brother or else i have to ground u from parties" and with that they left slamming the door on my face.

---end of flashback---

"coming dad"i walked downstairs and joined my family who are now sitting at the couch waiting for me to arrive.I sat beside Matt and dad started "as tomorrow is your last day at school before holidays, i want you to know taht we will not be celebrating christmas"there was a long pause while he continued "here but in LA at uncle James place and we're leaving on saturday"i looked at them in shock my eyes widen as i shifted my gaze to Matt who is in exactly the same position as mine.We both jumped in happiness resulting in bumping our heads."Ouchh!! watch it Mathew!" i winced in pain.

"what if i say the same to you!"Matt hissed.

"kids,i didn't called you here to fight"dad said. "better start packing we don't have much time"

"thanks dad i am so excited"i said. I can't wait to give this news to Eshal and Jake.I quickly went to my room,ringed Eshal and added Jake to conference.

me-"hey guys guess what?"

Eshal & Jake together-"don't tell me u have a boyfriend"

Eshal-"Jakie why you have to say the same thing as me!"

Jake-"i don't--"

Me-"guyz m here too remember? anyways we're going to uncle James place this christmas and we're leaving this saturday"

Eshal-"uncle James as in the millionare, the one whose son is really hot?"

Me-"yess! the same uncle James"

Jake-"well he won't be as hot as  me.what you say girls?" i can feel him winking now.pervert

Me-"quit it Ryan!" (his full name Jake Ryan)"ok i'll you both tomorrow at school i need to do my packing. bye guyzz."

with that i hunged up and continued my packing.I can't wait to reach LA.

THE STORY IS JUST GETTING STARTED HOPE U GUYZ LIKE IT.

DO LET ME KNOW HOW U FEEL ABOUT THE STORY.

DO VOTE!