Joining Fairy tail

Emily and Tina arrived in front of fairy tail."wow this place is just like a castle but just a little smaller."Tina said as she stared with awe at there soon to be new guild." I agree it does look like a castle but lets stop starring and go inside and ask to join."Emily said as she walked toward the large guild doors and opened them with a large push making them hit the guilds side walls while also making everyone who was talking look at her."(sweat drops)oops my bad."Emily mumbled as she slowly walked in with Tina laughing at her on her head."shut up."Emily puffed out as she went towards the bar where a beautiful white haired haired girl was standing behind."hello there are you here to join the guild?" The girl asked with a gentle smile on her lips."yes we are." Emily and Tina said together with huge grins on there faces."ok please wait here while I go and get our master."the girl said walking off somewhere."hey since your joining are guild I want you to fight me!!"a pink haired boy shouted as he pointed a finger at her."uhh...ok?i guess."Emily mumbled out as she whispered to Tina to sit on the bar counter so that she doesn't get hurt.
~time skip to outside~(a/n: she met the master already.)
"So before we start lets introduce are selfs my name is Emily heart it's nice to meet you...?"Emily said as she stared at the pink haired boy with a questioning look on her face."my name is natsu dragneel."natsu said with a very light blush on his cheeks."alright the battle will start in 3..2..1..go!"the master shouted as natsu launched himself at Emily." Fire dragons iron fist!" Natsu said as he tried to hit Emily but missed when she sidestepped it."roar of the black fire dragon!"Emily roared out as it hit natsu. When the smoke cleared natsu was on the ground knocked out."winner is Emily!" Master said as everyone else who was watching the fight had there mouth on the floor in shock."yay I won!"Emily cheered as she jumped up and down."congratulations child, seeing is that you have won welcome to fairy tail." Master said with a large smile on his face.l"yay! thank you so much gramps!"Emily and Tina said with smiles on there faces. Then gramps led both Emily and her partner to Mira to get the guild marks."where and what color do you want your guild mark em-chan?" Mira asked as she held the guild stamp thingy(a/n: can't remember the name of it.😓)
"I want it red fading to black on my left shoulder plz."Emily said as Mira nodded as she put the stamp on her left shoulder for just a second then removed to show her guild mark(which is above)."and what about you Tina?" Mira asked turning to Emily's adorable partner."black fading to white on my back plz."Tina said as she pulled up her dress to show her back to Mira who immediately put the stamp on there then removed it to show her blackish/white guild mark."welcome to fairy tail Emily and Tina!" The whole guild cheered out as they stared to get rilled up." Thank you everyone!!" Emily and Tina happily said back as they stared to party with there new family.
(A/n: my fingers hurt 😭)
End chapter two.