Ariving in Magnolia

The deathtrap called a train pulled into magnolia's train station.A very sick looking girl got off the train with her white and black exceed Tina."I am never riding a train again."the girl mumbled under her breath as she found a bench to sit on, while Tina sat on her silky black hair."You say that every time Emily, but we both know that once you join a guild you will have to ride the train for your first ever mission."Tina said as she flew off Emily's head."I guess your right Tina."Emily said softly as she pulled Tina from the air."now that I'm all better lets go find that guild my mother told me about.what was the name again Tina?"Emily asked as she got up off the bench and walked into the happy town of magnolia."it's called fairy tail."Tina said snuggling into Emily's warm arms.(fairy tail huh?)Emily thought as she was suddenly hit with the smell of her and Tina's favorite food: dango."Tina do you want some dango before we go and find the guild?" Emily asked as they stopped in front of a dango stall."Yes Emily that would be great!"Tina said excited as Emily got four sticks of dango for about 20 jewel."alright we have are dango time to go and find fairy tail."Emily exclaimed as she walked off into the direction of a tall castle like building.