Chapter 2 - Surprises

Start from the beginning

Moriyama stared at you until he broke into a gloomy aura around him.

'When will I ever get a girl..'

'E-eh?'

'WHY AREN'T YOU IDIOTS PRACTICING?!'

~~Back kick~~

'ITAIIII SENPAI-SSU~'

'I'm out.' You and Kise sweatdropped as Moriyama walked over to the rest of the team. (A/N: He somewhat moon walked like when Kuroko was holding Tetsuya #2 to Kagami xD)

'So can (F/N)-cchi be our manager, Senpai-ssu~'

'Work hard enough today and I'll tell you my decision tomorrow.'

'Hai-ssu~', Kise soon began practicing with the team before Kasamatsu could kick him again. (A/N: And for Author-chan to become cruel) Soon it was time to go and you walked home again with Kise.

'Nuuu, why does (least favorite subject) have to be so boring and hard?!', You cried anime tears.

Kise sweatdropped and then remembered.

'Oh (F/N)-cchi, Kasamatsu-Senpai is really good in (least favorite subject)-ssu~'

'Kasamatsu-Senpai, can you please tutor me?~'

'F-f-fine..'

'Yay, thank you Senpai~', You gave him a quick hug as you both blushed again. Until you heard a click. As Kise just took a picture of the two of you.

'(F/N)-cchi, wanna exchange phone numbers too-ssu?~'

...

'ITAIII-SSU!~ SENPAI AND (F/N)-CCHI ARE SO MEAN-SSU~'

Kasamatsu soon had an anime vein pop and walked ahead as you and Kise exchanged contacts. The three of you arrived at Kise's house as he asked the two of you to carry his bag upstairs for him. For he had something 'important' to do. You and Kasamatsu gave him a suspicious glare but did it anyways. When you came back, Kise looked a little panicked but said thanks to them and shut the door quickly. You both were really suspicious now. When you arrived at your house you thanked Kasamatsu.

'(L/N), w-would i-it be o-ok if.. I p-picked you u-up again t-tomorrow?'

'Hai, Senpai~'

You boh said good-bye and then went upstairs to do your homework. You told your Mom about your day during dinner.

'(F/N)'

'Yes Mom?'

'I'm going on a business trip tomorrow with your Dad and you'll be in charge of the house for 3 weeks.'

'Hai!'

You washed the dishes as you soon went upstairs and got ready for bed until you got a text message.

To: (F/N)-cchi
From: Kise-kun
Subject: None

Goodnight (F/N)-cchi! Also don't be surprised if someone else texts you-ssu! :3 ~

Huh?

You heard another ring.

To: (L/N)
From: Kasamatsu
Subject: None

H-hey (L/N)..

Kasamatsu?! Oh.. So that's what Kise-kun meant! ..He better be ready to get rekt. Though I am partially grateful..

--You have been added to the conversation--

What?

Kise-kun: Well, goodnight love birds-ssu!~ ;D

Kasamatsu: KISE!!!

You: Kise -,-

Kasamatsu: S-so um, (L/N)..

You: Yes, Senpai?~

Kasamatsu: W-would you l-like me t-to.. tutor y-you tomorrow?

You: Hai, my house?~

Kasamatsu: O-ok.

You: Ty and goodnite, Senpai~ :3 <3

Kasamatsu: G-goodnight (L/N)..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You turned off your phone and closed your eyes smiling.

I really am falling for Kasamatsu-Senpai.. But he probably loves somebody else. Get yourself together (F/N)! It wouldn't hurt to confess one day though..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I probably am doing bad but I try. xD Vote and such please if you would like more.

Tysm for your time again! <3 ~(•^•~)