Shes Got Spirit!

Im not the best writter..but I try! :)  ENJOY!!

     I crossed my arms and bit my lip, wanting so badly to help but I knew I couldnt, there was nothing I could do, all this was out of my control. I shifted my weight from foot to foot and every so often I closed my eyes not wanting to see anything, but I had to otherwise I wouldnt leave, I was trapped. Trevor wanted me to see something and I couldnt leave until I had. This was his dream; his memory. He was in control.

"Trevor, enough." I sighed.

But he didnt turn, he continued staring ahead at the little girl sleeping in her hospital bed.

"Trevor, please dont make me see this." I pleaded. I had the sad feeling this girl would die tonight, she looked like she would. Her skin was so pale, sweat covered her forehead, and she kept scrunching up her face like she was in pain. Alot of pain. She breathed in sharp intakes that, even just hearing, caused me pain.

But he continued staring at the girl with no emotion on his face, he stared blankly at her like he was looking for something he didnt notice before.

"What do you want me to do Trevor? What do you want me to see?"

Finally he turned to me. A smile tugged at his lips and he tried to fight it.

"I've been here before."  Uh, Well duh!  "Lots of times."

"Why?" I asked, hoping he'd answer this question.

"I come here when I need strength." He said, turning back to the girl, as the smile slipped off his face.

"What do you do, steal hers? Cos she looks like she needs it." I joked, looking at the girl who took a sharp, shallow breathe instantly making me regret the joke, I felt like I was teasing her, it made me feel bad.

He looked at me dead serioulsy, then he sighed, "No Liyah, I mean this girl makes me stronger."

"But shes dying." I stated, looking back at the girl. I honestly wanted to cry just looking at her, I could only imagine all the pain she was going through.

"So it appears," He gave a small smile, it held a thousand secrets.

"So, she survived?" I asked hopefully.

"Yup." 

I tilted my head to the side and looked long and hard at the girl, I couldn't imagine her surviving. I wanted to ask Trevor so many questions about her but I didnt know if he'd know the answers. So I settled with moving on. "Well, thats uplifting. I feel soo motivated. Can I go now?"

Trevor rolled his eyes, "You dont even want to know how she survived?"

"Point is: she survived, I dont care how."

"I'm trying to teach you a lesson here!" Exclaimed Trevor, throwing his hands up in exasperation.

"And Im trying to get out of here!"

He made a sound that sounded like a half-sigh half-chuckle. Then he mumbled a "Fine." and a "Maybe you'll put it together..when you grow a brain."

And then the dream faded and I was alone in my bedroom. I had a small smile on my face, even as a ghost Trevor was still the same, atleast somethings dont change, I thought with a sigh.

Your probably lost though. Let me start over:

Im Aaliyah, but I go by Liyah. One day I woke up after a freak accident and could see my dead ex-boyfriend, since then, things have been getting weirder and weirder. I see ghosts, I read minds, I can dream walk and I'm really close to running mad, which -when you think about it- isnt so weird, my family does have a history with mental illness..but this is my life now, and I must admit..It is kind of fun being a revived dead cheerleader.