Quality Time

You and Sapphire run into the water happily. You go into it starting to swim around and notice that Sapphire wont go to deep. "Whats wrong Sapphie?" Ruby asks.

"I... cant swim... you know that..." sapphire says blushing. "Oh yeah... we have been Garnet for so long I
forgot" Ruby says awkwardly. "Maby we can teach her" you say offering to help. Ruby laughs "we tryed a long time ago for some reason she just cant". You think "is there anything I can do to make it easier?"

Ruby perks up "maby you can lift her up and she can join us." You look suprised "I.. guess if Sapphire would like me to.." you say suprised. Sapphire blushes "that.. could work I would be fine it".

You nod picking her up and swimming for the rest of the day (sorry stupid idea but only that came to mind).

~later that day~

You are all at the beach drying off "that was fun" Sapphire says smiling.
Ruby kisses her "yeah it sure was... I think we should form Garnet again" Ruby says quickly. "Agreed!" Sapphire says grabbing her pulling her into a dance.

Ruby laughs lightly dancing gracefully with Ruby. Their gems flashed bright when they stopped then... nothing. "Wha... why diddent we fuse!?!" Ruby asks panicking a little. "Oh no" Sapphire says with shock on her face "What is it?" Ruby asks suprised.

"I see not future where we are fused..."