Chapter 22: PROJECT: ZachStrid

Media: "1, 2, 3, 4" by Plain White T's (its Vevo sorry mobile peoples ._. #CriEvryTiem)

You can also use "Lucky" by Jason Mraz, "This" by Ed Sheeran, or "Count On Me: by Bruno Mars

thats all.

-Cmdeguzzi

____________________

«Kayle's POV»

Once Astrid leaves the room, I look over at Pyxis and quickly get out my laptop from under my bed. Pyxis jumps over and sits next to me as I pull up Sneaky's stream to see how the events would unfold.

'Please take care of her,' I think to myself as I cover my face with my blanket. She's only been this devastated about something once before, and I was the only one there for her to help her through it. I let out a sigh of relief when I see Sneaky comfort her while she lets out her feelings.

Pyxis's gasp snaps me out of my thoughts, and I look up to see Sneaky kissing Astrid. Pyxis fangirls while I look at what the chat has to say. There were (surprisingly) mostly good comments about them. Once the stream ends, Pyxis squeals in excitement.

"ZachStrid is a thing!" she says excitedly. I laugh at her and put away my laptop before going to bed.

-----Next morning-----

When I get up, I immediately grab my phone and head to Sneaky's room. I quietly knock on his door before peeking in.

I smile at the sight. Sneaky was sitting against his headboard on his phone with Astrid's arms around his waist and her head buried in his chest while she slept. I open the camera on my phone before saying something.

"Hey Sneaky, how's she doing?" I ask him quietly. He looks up at me and smiles.

"She was really heartbroken last night, but I think she's okay now," he says and kisses her head. I see Astrid tighten her grip on Sneaky's waist, and Sneaky instinctively wraps one of his arms around her. I quickly take their picture. Sneaky notices me smiling at my phone and asks about it.

"Oh, just some stupid thing on Tumblr," I quickly cover up. Sneaky nods and continues to softly rub her arm. "Well, I'm gonna go make breakfast. See you later," I wave and close the door.

Once I do, I run back to my room and grab a piece of paper from my notebook and quickly write "Do not disturb- ZachStrid in progress" on it. I show it to Pyxis who looks over and laughs before I go back to tape it to his door. After doing that, I make my way to Evelyn and Kate's room.

"Did you guys see Sneaky's stream last night?" I ask when I burst though their door.

"Augh Kayle! Don't do that!" Evelyn jumps.

"Why? What happened?" Kate asks. I pull up his stream on my phone and skip to the end. By the time the stream ends, they were both smiling like crazy.

"Go look at Sneaky's door," I whisper. They both bolt out of their room to see the sign. I follow them and see them giggling at the paper on his door.

"Did you make that?" Evelyn whispers. I just smile and shrug.

"Come on, help me make breakfast now," I say. They nod and follow me to the kitchen.

._._._._._._._._._._._.

After breakfast, we decided to go over to the TSM house just to hang out. I was sitting with Bjerg at his computer talking about random things.

"Oh, were you watching Sneaky's stream last night?" I ask him as I sit up.

"YES! What's their ship name?" he smiles.

"I say it should be ZachStrid or something," I laugh.

"Also, knowing you, you have pictures right?" he asks excitedly.

I roll my eyes and nod. "You're such a fangirl sometimes," I say as I give him my phone. He smiles at me and just shrugs.

"OH MY GOD! AWWW I SHIP IT!" he says while going though the ZachStrid album on my phone. "How are these pictures that good?" I shrug and spin around in the chair. "Ooooh what's this? 'Kayren?'" he asks with a smirk. I sit up and grab my phone before he can see it.

"NOTHING! Just... a youtube ship. You won't get it," I lie. It was actually an album I made of all the selfies and pictures I found of Bjerg and I.

"Whatever, you're lame," he pouts.

"Do you really want to know what it is?" He sits up and nods. "Too bad," I smirk at him.

"WHA--! I'm on tilt forever now. That was so BM," he sighs while he turns his back to me.

"Oh well, sucks to suck," I say and hug him from behind. I feel him slighly tense up and I smile to myself.

"Anyway, I want food. Do you guys still have mochi here?" I ask while looking over his shoulder.

"Yeah... but you're lame so no," he mutters.

I gasp. "Bjerg... you're not gonna be that mean to me... are you? Please don't say you're that mad," I ask quietly as I let go of him, pretending to be hurt.

"Wait! No Kayle I was jus-- I didn't mean--" he panics and turns around.

"Calm down, I'm kidding," I laugh and hug him.

"Okay yeah, I'm on tilt forever," he sighs.

I look up at him and smile. "Sorry. I guess I'm too good at juking for you."

He rolls his eyes and smiles with me. "As if," he scoffs.

"Totally! 1v1 me and I'll prove it!" I say as I remove myself from him. He thinks about it but shakes his head.

"I'm too lazy to play right now," he shrugs.

"HA! I win by default then," I say proudly.

"Whatever you say." He ruffles my hair, but I smack his hand away.

"Don't touch the fucking hair," I growl. He laughs and holds his hands up. "I still want that mochi though."

"Nah, still not gonna give it to you."

"What! LuBo, can you get me some mochi please?" I ask Lustboy, who was walking by us.

"Sure," he replies and disappears to the kitchen. He comes back with a box of strawberry mochi and hands it to me.

"Gomabseubnida!" I say. Lustboy nods and goes upstairs. I turn around and smirk victoriously at Bjerg who rolls his eyes.

"You are so manipulative of us," he states.

"As if," I mock him from earlier while I open the package. He laughs and grabs one, and I let him.

____________________

waow its like 1:47 am right now :P

I have to wake up in about 4 hours... ;-; RIP me

oh well

-Cmdeguzzi

[P. S. More Kayren? I guess that was okay...]