The Poster?

"kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk"

I'm sitting here, typing a stupid stories of how my summer went. I cant help but sit here tapping on letters wishing a steam of creativity would come. I guess your could say it started when the last bell rang at my school before summer vacation; but I feel like that's to corny, and a little over done. how about when Alex fooled around with that guy? Maybe a little to rushed, and a bit to personal for the beginning of a short. 

So where do I begin...

The poster?

Okay, Ill begin with the poster. So basically picture me, Scar, and Alex. Wait... You may need too know what we look like... okay, so Alex; picture a really short girl with really long hair and its pink. Scar is normal height, I cant exactly remember what colour her hair was at this point, I think it was blonde and blue. Then me, Kell. My exact height is around 5'8, my hairs white with black under, and I'm super bad ass ( and a bit narcissistic. )

Okay back to the story! So picture, Scar, Alex, and I walking down the street of this city we always visit. We stumble across the poster for a bar looking for local bands to play.

 "We aren't exactly local, but we are a band" Alex laughed. 

" Yeah with no drummer..." I looked down at her as if a little disappointing that she forgot that our drummer had just quit on us. " I never said we have to enter or try out or what ever but I was just pointing out that we were a band.. You could have forgotten... You never know." she pouted as if I had just told her that the Easter bunny wasn't real. " Chill Kell.." Scar looked over, she scotched over beside Alex and hugged her. " Remember she is only a child" We both started laughing only a bit looking down. " Guy's I Am Not A Baby." She growled at us.

" You know what guys." Scar looked back at the poster. " We could do it." she started walking forward the the wall it was pasted on. " We could star playing, you know for money.."  We had all been looking for jobs but coming up with no luck. " and it cant be that hard to just give it a shot." She lifted her arm and ripped down the poster. 

All you heard for the next week was practicing in my basement, without a drummer.