Dark Dark House (one direction fan fic) EDITTING WHOLE BOOK!!

i am editing the whole book so it might change a little.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kate's POV

I herd the agonizing noise from my alarm clock go off, the time was 2:20. I had to leave the house before the vampires came out to play. I lazily got up off of the bed and walked into the bathroom.I turned on the water, steaming the room. i plugged my small iPod to the charger and it started to play music. i turned it up so i could hear it through the loud noise of the shower head releasing water. I lazily washed my body as the song by Ed sheeran rang through my ears. I lathered the shampoo though my hair and washed it out minutes later. I thought about how i was going to get to the horrid school i go to. England High- manly filled with vampires and other supernaturals. there were two routes, a short road with loads of vampires or a long road with one house, full of the most dangerous vampires in the world.

I wish I could ask my mother or father, but they went the wrong way one time. They are ether dead or there slaves. I don't know, I just know I have to care for my self now. I steped out of the hard shower into the cold hair of my mother and fathers house. The house still smells like them. I started to dry my hair, the hot hair burning my scalp as i whatched through the window as a girl was killing a poor little dog, draining the dog of its blood. I finished drying my hair and walked into my closet, I picked out a shirt that had the words Hipster please on it, i pushed on some tight jeans. everyone at my school were alwise wearing skimmpy cloths that would show there boobs in a split second if it ment they would get sex. thats why i really had no friends, i had no family, no..... Nothing.

I grabbed my brown book bag and started to go out of the house, Locking the door. I Looked both ways, i started slowly walked out of my property and walked slowly down the block. Sometimes I wonder why i even go to school.... But i need a schoalership, that way i dont have to pay for anything, and once i get a schoaler ship im out of here. this is the only place that vampires live, here in london. I bet your wondering why dont i just leave this bloody place? Well The "kings" Have a big book, and everytime someone is killed their name is earsed. but if someone leaves, they will hunt you down and tourcher you untill you are leeking blood out of your fingertips. I went the long way and i only had to pass by one house. Old greek books say the kings of all vampires used to live there. They say no one lives there anymore. i pasted the house, i saw a boy at the corner of my eye. I shirtless boy. tattoos over his chest and arms. Curly hair, dark red eyes... I didnt seem to notice that i had stopped walking and i was staring at him. I put my hood on and started walking fast along the sidewalk. i finally made it to school.

End of school 

The bell rang and I walked to my locker.

"Hey baby, wanna get drunk and have sex?" Someone whisperd in my ear.

I turned around to a jock, more like jack, jack is for jack ass.

"No" I said and walked on.

I walked to my house, I had to pass the house, the creepy house, it was really big.

I walked on hoping that no one who see me, Im not supposed to be on the vampires ground.  

So I've been told.

I didn't listen to people, I usually just nodded and kept doing what I was doing.

I finally arrived to my house.  

I started my homework.

"372-729=" I said to myself

Then there was a knock at the door. 

I looked out the window, I saw a boy. 

I walked down the stairs and to the door, I was scared, no one ever came to my house.

I opened the door. 

A boy with brown hair, and brown eyes. 

"Hi, Kate? Right?" He asked  

I nodded my head.

"Umh can I come in?" He asked  

I nodded yes  

I opened the door wider, he walked in.

"I'm Liam, I am a slave if Harry Edward Styles, and I was wondering, well not me but anyway, are you a vampire?" He asked

No, but I could lie? Maybe  

Idk, this guy couldn't hurt me?? I don know I'm confused. 

"No" I said  

"Oh ok, we'll you looked confident walking past Harry's house, so he wanted to know, we'll everyone did" he said  

"Why does it matter?" I asked  

"Well it is........umh, I don't know if I'm supposed to tell you, I have already said to much" he said

"What is your last name?" He said

"Brown" I said

"Bye, Kate......Brown" he said  

"Bye...Liam?" I said  

"Payne" he said and left.

Liam Payne?