i. storm racers

Clarke's POV :

It had been two weeks since Bellamy & I declare ourself a couple and tonight would be the first night we are going out publicly.

Bellamy had an idea that I should accompany him to his movie debut and I had no objections. Apparently, our fans online refer to us as "Bellarke" and I personally think it's adorable. I mean, people actually like us together!

Anyway, the stress could not be more real. What if the fans don't like my outfit or how I look with Bellamy?

" Hey Princess. " Says Bellamy as he kisses my cheek. He must've walked in when I was lost in thought. " You ready to go? "

" Yeah. " I respond. I must've said it sheepishly because he gives me a concerned look. I thought he was going to say something else but I guess not. Instead, he takes my hand and pulls me outside to the limo.

-

Half way through the trip my heart starts beating rapidly. I take a deep breath and look out my window. LA looks so beautiful at night. The streets are busy with cars, people laughing and having a good time on the sidewalk, and most of all, it's beautiful to see all of the couples walking around. They look so happy, like they were just rewarded with a trip to Hawaii.

" Clarke? " Bellamy says, lacing his fingers through mine.

" Yeah babe? " I respond.

" I can tell you're nervous. That's ok but I just want you to know I'll be with you the whole entire time. " He explains.

My heart overflows with joy. Bellamy Blake has fallen in love, with me no less. I mean he could have anyone he wants, with his fame and good looks, but he chose me instead.

" Can I ask you something? " I ask.

" You just did." He says back sarcastically. " Hey just kidding, what's up?"

" Why did you choose me? "

" What do you mean? "

" Like, you could have anyone else but instead you chose me to be your girlfriend. Why? "

" Because you didn't like me because of my fame. You were the only person, really, who could understand me and know me. Almost all of the people I meet just see me as an actor and try to make small talk with me. None see me for Bellamy Blake, the human being. "

My mind reflects back to the scene in the rain a couple months back. Bellamy said the same thing to me before but it hasn't stayed with me everyday since.

Satisfied with his responce, I plant a kiss on his cheek. When I pull away, we just look at each other for a good five seconds. Although, it doesn't feel like five seconds. It feels like an eternity. I can tell he wants to kiss me, just like I want to kiss him. I let the tension build an build and build, but when I go to make my move, an escort opens up the door to reveal that we have ended at our destination. As sad as I was for letting that moment slide, I was comforted by Bellamy's words.

-

Walking the red carpet was all it's hyped up to be. All these people want you to be photographed by them, which I think is the most fun thing ever. I mean, what else could be better than spending a night with having people to adore you.

The best part though is Bellamy being through my side in all of this. I was nervous at first, but as soon as Bellamy reassured me for the tenth time, my confidence soared. I didn't just smile for the camera, I modeled for it. And you know what? It was the best feeling ever. All my life I lived with the thought that my life was always going to bad. I mean, losing both parents at such a young age could really put a damper on a seventeen year old's mindset. But besides that, nothing ever seemed to work out except this. I just can feel that in this moment my life is going to change.

While I was realizing how good my life has been, I didn't even realize what I was doing. One minute I'm standing in front of a camera and the next I'm standing in front of an interviewer with a mic propped up on my chin.

" I'm sorry, what was the question? " I ask politely.

Bellamy, the camera man, and the interviewer all laughed.

" I asked how you were enjoying your first red carpet experience. " He asks.

" Honestly, I love it. " I respond shortly. I didn't really know how to elaborate on that one.

" And could you guys finally confirm how it is to date each other? " He asks.

" Honestly, it's great. I feel so incredibly lucky to finally have met someone who enjoys spending time with me as much as I love spending time with them. " Says Bellamy, nervously laughing. I nudge him on the shoulder with a smile to reassure him that the feeling is mutual.

" Alright, well my last question I have for you is something that is widely requested. Clarke, what made you say yes to Bellamy asking you out. I heard it was very romantic from your picture on Instagram. " Asks the interviewer.

" Honestly, I didn't even know who he was back when I first met him so it was kind of just how down to earth and nice he was towards me. Also because one of my crushes actually likes me back. " I say laughing.

" Alright, well I wish you both the best of luck and invite me to the wedding! " He says.

We all laugh as Bellamy and I proceed to walk along. Honestly, it doesn't matter if this movie stinks. I can already tell that nothing can spoil this night.

A/N ***

Yes, I finally updated!! HahH Sorry if this was suppper cheesy but hey, it's fanfiction. You just got to deal with it. I wanted these next few chapters to be heart fluttery and stuff bc it makes me happy when bellarke has cute fanfiction. Anyways xoxoxxox