x. the interview

Clarke's POV :

Turn on your TV now and change the channel to 27!!!

My text from Raven seemed very sudden and serious. Quickly, I fumble around and try to find the remote.

I sware every time I need something I can't find it!!! Oh here it is!

Finally finding the clicker my fingers scramble to find channel twenty seven.

24.....25.....26....Bellamy?

A load of memories flash into my head and remind me why I should stay clear of him, but I just can't bring myself to actually change the channel.

" So Bellamy, Why don't you tell us about your new movie? " Asks the interviewer.

" Well Storm Racers is basically a fiction movie about these two guys who hunt down a villian who can control storms. It won't be easy but I'm excited to see what the fans will think. " He replies. A smiles spreads across his cheeks and it puzzles me because whenever he isn't on camera he is different. He isn't as bright and smiley as people think he is.

" Alright well Jasper, do you think you could spoil anything about your character? "

I've been so fixated on Bellamy that I didn't even notice his co-star sitting right next to him.

" I wish I could but our creater, Jason Snothenburg, would most likely kill us if we say anything to spoil something. But I will say that my character is very selfless. " Say Jasper.

" Could we expect to see a little bit of romance on screen? " The interviewer asks.

" Um, not really, there isn't really any time for that but there will be a little tinge of something. " Teases Bellamy.

" Ok so switching to real life topics, lately there have been rumors goung around about Bellamy's new mystery girl. Could you maybe confirm or deny anything? "

" If I'm being completely honest when I saw those articles about Bellamy I thought that that's crazy because Bellamy nevers settles with anyone. " Says Jasper.

" Shut up!! Anyway I will confirm that there is a girl who I like but the feeling isn't mutial." He confirms. His smile fades and his expression hardens.

" Well she is the dumbest girl in the world if she doesn't want to date you. Anyway how about you Jasper? Any love for you right now?"

" No not really. Between my second job at the pizza shop I really haven't had time to go out. " He says.

" Why do you have two jobs? Isn't this job paying you enough?"

" It keeps me busy." He responds.

" Ok well thank you guys so much for answering our questions and we hope you have a great day. "

The interviewer shakes the hands of both Bellamy and Jasper and escorts them off stage. The camera then switches to another new anchor which give a full recap of the interview.

" Ok folks, well our discussions with Jasper Jordan and Bellamy Blake conclude that their new movie is a mystery to all of us and that Bellamy Blake is still on the market. I'm Debby Shandra and your watching Gossip TV."

I shut off the tv and lay back in my bed. It's been a week since I've seen Bellamy and I still haven't made up my mind yet about him. I want to be with him but the risks are too high. It's actually pretty funny because I feel like every day I start to like him more as I keep thinking about him. He's on my mind 24/7. The way he looks at me is like the way I've always wanted to be looked at by a guy. It's just hard to imagine myself without him right now. My life was starting to spruce itself up when he entered it and now, well, it's back to being boring.

As I eat my dinner while watching a movie on tv, my mind can't focus on anything else beside him. I know one of his favorite foods is pizza and it doesn't help that I'm eating it right now.

Ugh. Just try to focus on the movie.

I adjust my attention to the television to see two friends sitting at a coffee shop talking.

" So how are you and Brent? " asks the blonde.

" Good. I feel great when I'm around him. It's like he's an adventure on the way to happiness but he's also the destination. " Replies the brunette.

" That's so inspiring!" Teases the blonde.

" No really, he's the first person in my life that makes me smile in a really sad situation. He also makes me feel special in a way that can't be replaced. I think I'm in love. " declares the brunette.

" Sounds like it. " Says the blonde, sarcastically and rolling her eyes.

When the scene ends I realize that I have to make a decision now. Should I let Bellamy be just a person I knew or my adventure and destination? My feelings are very clear but I still don't know if I'm ready to be his girlfriend.

After countless of hours of thinking I come to a conclusion.

I need to win Bellamy back.

**A/N

I'm so bi polar on bellarke ;-)

Won't be able to write for another week because of vacation!

you'll just have to live with this cliffhangerrrrr. lol wait till next chapter ;;;--)))