He stuffed his cellphone into his red and black letterman jacket and grinned. "Hey Harley."

She sat beside him and crossed her arms over her chest. "Don't even talk to me, Luke. After what you did to Hazel, with Phoenix."

"Don't be that way, Harley-" Billy began, defending his friend. He didn't yet know that Luke had been the one to make up the lie that he was dating Phoenix behind Cindy's back. Since he considered Luke to be his best friend, he was thrilled at the idea of Luke and Harley possibly dating. But that was the last thing Harley wanted. She wasn't interested in Luke Hemmings.

"Luke," Cindy shot her brother a look, her eyes darkened as she threatened her brother in the most threatening way, despite the fact that her voice was one of the sweetest Harley had ever heard. "Do not bother Harley. She is my best friend and you know I hate it when you try to date my best friends." Harley doubted Cindy hated that. She probably didn't want another incident like Kylie's to happen again though, especially with the way that Luke treated girls.

"Do you want something to eat?" Cindy offered, her bright smile and bubbly personality was back.

Harley gave a shrug of her shoulders. "I guess."

The last time she had been at Iggy's was precisely with Calum, and she once again remembered how much she missed him.

Cindy slid out of the booth and Billy followed behind her. Harley almost wanted to beg for them not to leave her alone with Luke, but she thought maybe he wouldn't be his usual self and would leave her alone. 

"Harley Quinn," He said her name from beside her with an amused smirk. It was Luke's favorite game to play; to pursue a girl when she most resisted him. Harley was strongly considering getting a restraining order placed against him. Luke Hemmings was trouble. "Where is your little pet, Calum? I heard he dropped out of school because you broke his fragile little heart. You know, I honestly hope he never comes back. The only person at St. Genevieve's who actually liked him was you." He added mockingly.

She turned her head to look at him, her blue eyes narrowed in annoyance. "Fuck you, Luke."

"Fuck me then." He said, licking his lips with a cynical smile.

Harley let out a frustrated sigh and slipped out of the booth. "I'm leaving."

"Why?" He called after her, as a chuckle escaped his lips. "I was only joking, Harley. Don't you have a sense of humor?"

"You're a jerk, Luke." She told him, not looking back at him.

She found the front of the restaurant with a few strides and she saw Cindy and Billy there, waiting for Harley's food. When Cindy saw Harley, she frowned. "Leaving already?"

Harley nodded. "I don't fit in this scene, Cindy."

"Don't go yet. We're having so much fun." Cindy pleaded, reaching for Harley's hand and taking it in hers.

Billy said from behind Cindy, leaning in close to her ear, "Let her go, Cindy. My sister has a jet black heart. She doesn't like anything that has to do with fun." He rested his chin on Cindy's shoulder as he stuck his tongue out at his younger sister.

Harley rolled her eyes at him playfully, "Shut up, Billy."

"Well," Cindy grabbed a white bag with a box of food in it and offered it to Harley with a warm smile. "Take the food so you can eat it at home."

Harley took the bag from her and leaned in to pull her in for a short, and awkward hug. She wasn't much the type to hug people, but Cindy was just so sweet that she felt like she had to do it. Then she waved goodbye to her brother and pushed past him on the way out the door.