Chapter Two

Chapter 2

 I sit there dumbfounded, and ask  "Why is it rare to have it in my eyes. Wait eyes like booth of them?" Luke shrugs and Tristan sighs "Yes you have a Keeper's mark in your left eye and you have a different one in your right eye." "What do you mean a different one?" I practically shout. "You have the power of the sun in your right eye. It causes you to have a mark no one else has and there's no way they can get a mark like it." Luke finishes, I try to find Tristan's eyes but he doesn't meet my gaze. Neither does Luke. We all just sit there all of us lost in our own thoughts. After a while I break the silence, "What do you mean the power of the Sun?" "I don't know exactly, that's why we need to leave to go to the council." Luke says while getting up. "Okay." Is all I can say. We all stand up and walk outside. The sun is getting closer to the horizon and the sky is getting darker. We all walk over to what I assume is Tristan's car because Luke has this look in his eyes that looks like a little boy with a shiny new toy. "Can I drive? Please? I won't scratch her or anything." Luke asks as he is on his knees begging Tristan. Tristan tosses Luke the keys. Luke jumps into the driver seat while Tristan goes to the passenger side and opens the door open for me. "Thank You." Is all I can say with a smile. As Tristan closes my door he winks at me, then walks to the back and slides into the middle. After I'm all buckled up Luke backs out of the drive way and takes off. I end up dozing off, with my back to the boys, once we leave and when I wake up I can hear the boys talking about me. "I saw that look you gave her earlier." Luke says while meeting Tristan's gaze in the rear-view mirror. "You know you to can never be together." "Just because she has the power of the sun and I have the mark of immortality does not mean we can't date." Tristan says in defense. "Exactly, so why don't you step aside before you booth end up getting hurt. I don't what to see what that little firecracker can do when she's upset, at least not yet anyway. When she's controlled I would love to see what Ever can do." Luke fires back. Tristan finally snaps, "The council sent you to watch her, not stalk her and end up falling in love."   "I have not been stalking her. An I'm not in love. Yes I may have a crush on her but that's it. "Luke says. "Why do you care anyways?" "I ummm I just don't wanna see her hurt." Tristan says back then mumbles, "Yeah, that's why." "No it's not now tell me!!" "IthinkEvermightbemymate." Tristan say rather hastily and shyly. "WHAT!!!" Luke yells, practically walk up the whole country side. I get up from the back seat, "I second that what. First what is a mate? What Council?"  Luke just gives Tristan a look, before he can say anything though Tristan slams on the brakes, hops out of the car and runs into the woods along side the road.