Saving you...

( here it is guys.Hope you enjoy!)

( btw the bold/ italics sentences will be shooter 1 and shooter 2 will only be in bold . fluttershy speaking will be only in normal print and dash will be the italics letters. Sorry i had to change some of the speaking fonts of the characters. )( p.s all the classrooms are sound proof )
"DID YOU NOT HEAR ME YOU
LITTLE BITCHES! I SAID GET ON THE FLOOR IF YOU DONT WANNA GET SHOT!"

Everyone one panicked and got on the floor as told.

"You, Hippie girl stand up! "The 2nd shooter said as he pointed the gun at fluttershy.

She hesitated to even say a word.

"Did you not fucking hear me?! I said stand up! "

The 2nd shooter loaded the gun and pointed it at Fluttershys head from the other side of the room.

"Fine have it your way."He said as he grinned evilly

In a  blink of a eye there was a gun shot heard and it definitely sounded like it hit someone but it wasn't fluttershy, for it was dash.

*every student gasps *

She stood in front of  her shy friend with her arms spread apart to shield her.

Drips of blood hit the floor fast next to her own feet, as she trembled of the pain.

" NN...UGH!.. " the rainbow girl gritted her teeth as she held her bleeding arm.

Fluttershy's  eyes widened as she was just speechless to see her friend take the bullet for her.

" I..will not..let you..hurt ..my best friend!! " she said with anger filled in her voice.

"T-haha! Oooh how adorable you petty little students are. For you will protect just anyone wont you?" Haha! Little girl you wont be able to protect anyone! For i have planted  7 small bombs in the school and one big one to finish the work off! You wont be able to protect no one just because your big and tough!" The 1st shooter said as he loaded the gun and shot the teacher in the lower leg and shot some other students in the arm or leg.He laughed once more. See! Hah!

Dash  was getting furious. She
Grinned ( not "grin as in smile " grinned as in sliding her teeth together in a motion ) her teeth as her eyes turned red.

"Now listen here!! What gives you the  right to come in here and just shoot people for your own entertainment huh?! I hope you dumbasses  rot in hell!!"

The 2nd shooter was getting tired of her standing up to them. He then back up a little and got a clear view of fluttershy and pointed his gun at her and shooted.

And again, it was dash who took the bullet for her shy friend. The bullet hit dash in the upper hip.

"Dashie stop it!" Fluttershy said with a urgent tone

Dash was now holding her hip and arm. Trying to catch her breath from the pain shooting through her limbs.

She then took a breath in and let it out and looked up at the shooters straight in the eyes.

" Ill take bullets for you fluttershy..i will not let them harm you.."

Both of the shooter shut their eyes tight and laughed hard.

It gave dash an opportunity to grab a desk and slammed it on the 2nd shooters head cracking the skull half way.

She then quickly grabbed the dead shooter's knife and ran up to the 1st shooter and slit his throat.