Not Your B**tch

I stood up and wiped my face with my hands. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath to calm down. Opening my eyes slowly I met Axel's eyes with a glare. His eyes hardened but there was still an unknown emotion in them. He stalked towards me and I backed away instantly.
He scowled and wrapped his large hand roughly around my arm and began to drag me towards the pack house. I yelped and began struggling against his grip, he looked back at me and smirked amusement clear in his eyes knowing I couldn't get away. I frowned and stopped struggling, pouting my lips out in annoyance. He dragged me straight through the door without a care in the world like he hadn't been viciously attacking us five minutes ago but as if I had invited him here for f**ucking tea and biscuits.
    He glanced back at me but continued to drag me to the living room. I pushed me on to the couch with little effort causing me to face-plant the cushion with an "oomf".
  He turned towards me and smiled- not just any smile might I add. The most gorgeous, perfect, toe-curling smile I had ever witnessed. I honestly wanted to climb up in his dimples and live there. Is that even possible? God I would hope so. "Azalea" I'd take his dimples as a mate before I'd accept him. "Azalea?"What am I even thinking about? I think I hit my head earlier.. "Azalea!" My eyes snapped up at the harsh call of my name. "Shhhhh.." I whispered quietly holding up a finger and waving it in front of Axel's face. He glared down at me with distaste and snapped at my finger. I quickly pulled it into my chest giving him a horrified stare as I cradled my pointer finger. "You could've bit it off you butt face!" I screamed throwing a pillow at face. It bounced off the side of his head like a bouncy ball and hit the floor.
  His eyes grew darker as he stared at me unamused by my pillow throwing. I however found this quite amusing letting small snickers escape my mouth. "Are you done?" His deep voice sent chills down my spine and my wolf purred in approval. "I suppose." I mumbled surprised my voice didn't shake. "Good. We have a lot to discuss." He gave me a look that I knew meant if I didn't shut up until the end of his speech I'd be toast. Mm toast sounds so good.. "You should start packing." His voice interrupted my thoughts once again, causing my eyes to snap up to his in disbelief. "I should also try to pass physics but that's not going to happen either." I said incredulously staring up at him. His eyes darkened, "Azalea," his voice was hard and strained, "as my mate and Luna of my pack you will be living with me and wether you come willingly or I have to drag you out of here kicking and screaming makes no difference to me." He finished his broad shoulders tense and his voice disinterested. "The nerve of this douche.. "
  My wolf snarled finally backing me up. I glared as I swiftly stood and sprinted to the stairs. I took them two at a time, making it safely to my room and locking the door behind me. I could hear his heavy footsteps making their way up the stairs at a determined pace. "Azalea! Open this god damñ door!" He boomed from the other side.  "No." I chuckled defiantly. The growl that he responded with made me shiver.
   "Either you open the door or I break it down." He growled snaking his palm roughly against the door. "I'd like to see you try." I hollered crossing my arms over my chest and raising an eye brow at the pale white door. Looking back on this moment I now see that the sentence I had just uttered was probably the stupidest thing I could've ever said.
  With a swift crack my beautiful door was torn off its hinges and laying on the floor. I stared in shock at the empty area my door once was. Now all that stood there was an angry alpha. He took a menacing step towards me causing me to take a step back. We continued this process until my knees hit the edge of my bed causing me to fall backwards landing on my back on top of my soft comforter. In seconds his muscular frame loomed over my body; his hands on either side of my head, and his legs pinning me into place.
   My wolf purred in excitement and I stared in horror at the threatening smirk just inches from my face. I inhaled his scent sharply closing my eyes for a split second in pleasure. "I think it's time I teach you a lesson about respect." His husky voice whispered and the vibrations in his chest causing my toes to curl. "What are you going to do? Spank me?" I huffed struggling beneath him. His smirk grew wider and I instantly regretted speaking. "That's exactly what I had in mind." He whispered.

-----------------------------------------
Oooo Azzy what have you done;)