Sweatpants and Avacados.

•LILIANA'S POV

Tea tree essential oils and bubbles like clouds floated around my stripped body, letting their scent linger on my skin.

Once I was sure that all of the club's grime was washed off of me, I stepped out of the tub and into the standing glass shower.

The warm water rinsed the bubbles from my skin momentarily before I started to scrub my hair with shampoo.

Once I was all clean and all the soap was out of my hair, I stepped out and wrapped a fluffy white towel around my soaked body.

I wasn't sure where to go or what to do next, so I walked down the hallway to the living room, still wrapped up in the towel.

"Jackson?" My voice was light and weary as I called out. I hope i'm not disturbing him.

"Yes, Lily?" He hummed from the couch, and sat up. As he took in my appearance, his icy blue eyes raked over my body, lingering over certain places.

"What do I do now?" I broke him from his trance, and wrapped the towel tighter around myself.

"Oh, uh, follow me. I have some stuff you can relax in until tonight." He once again put his hand on my lower back and led me into what I assumed to be his room.

I stood awkwardly in the doorway as he rummaged through his dresser, pulling out a pair of black sweatpants and a white v-neck undershirt.

"They're gonna be big on you." He held the clothing out to me, so I walked towards him and took it.

"Thanks. It's okay." I smiled up at him, before he left the room to give me more privacy.

I dropped the towel into the hamper, and pulled the sweatpants up onto my thin hips. They were soft, and even with the draw strings tightened they hung loosely over my hipbones.

I then pulled the t-shirt over my head, leaving my bra off, and that too hung off of me. Jackson, from what I can tell, is fairly muscular, so nothing of his that I put on is going to fit properly.

Once comfortable in the clothes I walked back out to the living room, where Jackson was sat sipping at a glass of whiskey.

I plopped down on the couch next to him, causing him to look up at me. I grinned at his startled expression, leaning back against the couch.

"I figured you'd want to sleep." He smirked, taking another gulp from the iced glass.

"I have insomnia, I rarely sleep." I shrugged.

He made an odd face and nodded.

"Interesting."

"Yeahh. Anyway, do you have a lighter?" I look at him expectantly, hoping he had a lighter so I wouldn't have to light my cigarette with the stove top.

"Uh yeah. One second, i'll go get that for you." He patted my knee before hopping up and walking away.

"Can you grab my smokes out of my purse while you're in there?!" I called back. Jackson frightened me when he first approached me, but now I'm not so nervous. He's kind of a sweetheart from what I can tell, but something about him does still make me uneasy. I think it's his eyes.

He emerges from the bedroom again with a black zippo lighter and my clove cigarettes in hand.

"Here ya go, love." He sat back down and refreshed his empty glass of whiskey.

"Thank you, Mr. Rippner." I grinned, standing and walking out to the balcony. Outside the sun was just starting to rise, painting the sky with beautiful hues of pinks and oranges. I could clearly see the white sand beaches and rolling blue waves from here, and the air was filled with the scent of food and coffee.