Chapter four:Day Off

Beth's POV
I guess I got something good out of yesterday, my first day at work fell on a Friday and who knew that on Saturday James would give everyone a day off. I'd say I'm a pretty lucky lady, I was already up this morning since 9:00am so I was able to change out of the blue dress and into one of my onesies, I was planning on enjoying this Saturday seeing how on Sunday I was going to work my butt off. After getting out of bed and going downstairs to the kitchen I saw my dad and my mom (her name is stoya by the way) I guess I never really got bothered by the fact that both my parents are porn stars and that they continued to do porn movies even after I was born, yeah I was teased all throughout my school days but it doesn't bother me one bit honestly. I sat down in front of my dad who was eating some waffles and drinking a glass of orange juice my mom prepared for him, "Babe we have to go in today and shoot a movie, at about 1:00pm" my mom said to him as she fixed up a plate of breakfast for me. "Alright, by the way how did dinner go for you champ?" My dad asked while looking at me and taking a sip from his glass, I gave out a sigh and sat criss crossed on the chair "It was fine, though isn't it ironic that both of you have the same first name" my dad let out a chuckle "You know that isn't my real name Beth, it's a stage name" I nodded and then my mom placed down a plate with waffles and some bacon, it looked delicious but I guess I wasn't really hungry so I just took small bites of the food and went back upstairs. Right as I entered my room my phone went off, I rushed to it and saw that it was an unknown number so I answered it to see who it was, holy crap it was James! How did he get my phone number??!, "Good morning Beth, I see that it's your day off and was wondering if you could make some time to see me." I froze for a second and then quickly answered "Um..I'm not really doing anything..so yeah sure" I told him, I could hear his smile through the phone "Good I want to take you to a club, sound good?" I nod and then soon remember that we're talking over the phone and so I  say "Yes" , "I'll come by at 12:30pm." We hang up and I place my phone down on my bed and rush to fix this mess I call myself, I take a shower and brush my teeth, exiting the bathroom and looking over at the time to see that it's 12:27pm "Holy shit!" I go to my closet and pick out an outfit that seems suitable for a club and then I put on some pastel purple color lingerie. I slip on a black dress that gives my body a figure and then add some red earrings and wear a pair of red heels that were originally my mothers but then she gave them to me. Walking down the stairs I see that my parents had already left to go shoot their movie (porn) so I simply walk out of the house and make sure that it's locked once I close it. I wait for James to come as I see a car pull up it seemed like a really expensive car so I knew it was him, I walk towards it and open it to see James wearing a red suit 'Huh what a coincidence' I tell myself, I get into the car and see that he's smiling at the fact that I'm also wearing red.

James POV
Gosh she looked stunning in that dress of hers, I tried not to stare as much so I drove off and headed to the club. I don't think she'd be that shocked when we arrive seeing how she knows about the fetish and that she has a kink for it, she'd fit right in. We arrived at the Bdsm club and as I'm about to turn off the car I see that Beth is a bit uneasy so I turn to her, "What's wrong?" I ask her being a bit concerned, did she lie about being into this stuff?. "Oh no..it's nothing it's just that I have some history with this club..that's all" she told me fidgeting with the rim of her dress, I sigh and rub her arm a bit and tell her that whatever happened was in the past just to comfort her. We get out of the car and walk up to the front of the club where a big husky man was standing in front of the door, he was a bouncer, He smiled once he saw me. "James! How's it going man?" He says excitedly, I returned the smile "I'm great, came back from the UK and thought I'd stop by with a friend" gesturing to beth who then gave a smile. The bouncer let's us in and right when we do a smell of sex and liquor fills the room, I mean I was used to the smell since I came here often with my subs before I went to the UK, I could see Beth wasn't seeing how she placed her index finger under nose and gave a face of slight disgust but what's to expect from a bdsm club.

Beth's POV
It smelled awful here ugh why would he bring me here out of all places, I stopped covering my nose and got used to the smell once we sat down what seemed to be the best seat in the whole club. He really was known by everyone and he got the VIP treatment everywhere, he ordered us some light Alcohol so we sat there looking around and chit chatting. We've been here for an hour and honestly I was getting bored "I hope you enjoy the show." I looked James confused "what show?" I ask him, clearly he knew I was confused hence the reason why he just took sips of his drink and looked forward to the stage that was set in the center of the club. 2 people appeared on the stage one female and one male, the female was nude which made my eyes pop open in shock. In the other hand the male was wearing a very nice suit, I guess they were Dom and sub?.

It wasn't long before she was tortured in these sexual ways, God it was so arousing and hot I bit my lip a couple of times and I could see that James was looking at me here and then during the show. Was he trying to get me horny? I stood up quickly and told him I was going to the bathroom but a firm grip pulled me down by my arm and sat me on a lap.
~
The show was done, we had a few drinks and after that we left and he took me home. During the car ride is was silent..too silent I guess since all that can be heard was the radio. Not too long until I felt a hand on my thigh, what the hell is he doing? I ask myself in my head as he doesn't seem to remove it I bit my lip and saw him chuckle slightly.

We made it to my house and he stopped the car, ugh I knew what he was doing after he removed his hand slowly from my thigh. He wanted to leave me craving him..his touch and I gladly was even though I know nothing about him besides that he's a billionaire. His intentions were cruel and boy did he know how to leave a woman trembling.

-GAHHHH IVE GOTTEN VIEWS ON MY STORY???
Lol sorry for my total freak out but this is amazing over 200 reads ^.^
Thanks guys and I hope you like the story so far but this chapter was a bit bad because I was rushing.