Chapter three: A Nice Evening

Beth's POV
We arrived at the restaurant and it seemed to be a French restaurant and a fancy one at that. I've never eaten in a fancy restaurant before not because my family is poor only because I've always saw food as food and anything is fine to eat. He opened his side of the car door and got out after turning off the car, he swiftly made his way to my side and before I can open the door myself he's taking off my seatbelt and already grabbing my hand and gently pulling me out. We walk to the entrance of the restaurant and the first person we see recognizes Mr.Elsworth immediately, he walked towards us with a smile curling his lips "Mr.Elsworth! How good to have you back, I see you bring one of your little girls too!" 'Little girls?' I say under my breath questioning why he said that. "Oh no, Chris she's just an intern at the company and the daughter of a close friend" he told the waiter, Chris then showed us to a table that was farther away from the others with people. I sat down beside him and gosh he may have been drop dead handsome but he sure was intimidating, I bit my lip and got startled from his voice telling me not to do that, I don't question him..I don't know why I didn't, I guess it's because of the sternness in his voice. Chris came back with menus and then left so we could have a minute to choose what we wanted to eat, I wasn't a big French/Italy food fan but some pasta would be fine. "You can call me James outside of work" he said while still looking down onto the menu but then he placed it down shortly after. Chris came by again this time he was ready to take our orders, I ordered a Pasta with red sauce and a coke and then James ordered the same but wine as a drink.

It was pretty silent as we waited for our food until I broke it, " Well the only reason you proposed this dinner was to tell me how you know my father, James Deen..did you like watch his porn movies or..?" I ask being awkward, he chuckled a bit at what I asked before answering me "Yes, I've watched his porn videos before I knew, him and I've met him many times." Still didn't answer my question so I thought I'd ask some more "Oh..how did you two meet in person? Did you request to meet him through email?" Chris came back with our food and drinks, finally I was starving seeing how I rushed out of the house without eating breakfast this morning . "Well I know that you're aware of what type of porn your father does right?" I nodded as I drank some of my coke "We met in a Bdsm club near by the company." I almost choked on my coke at what he said, 'He's into bdsm?!!" I yelled in my head in shock, I mean he did give off this vibe of being dominant so I guess it would've been expected?. He looks over to me with a worried expression as he patted my back and I continued to cough a bit more before stopping. I cleared my throat and looked at him, into his blue dazzling eyes ugh they made me melt right into my seat, "I'm fine, just didn't know you were into bdsm that's all" he removed his hand and smiled "Aren't you?" I think for a bit and know that I actually do like that type of stuff, it's been a big turn on for me ever since I've found out about it when my dad told me at age 14. I nodded and he went back to eating and so did I.

The rest of the evening was nice and we talked about how I found my first day and what I need to do to do better in the company, I also found out he's wildly rich and that's he's got a private jet and houses everywhere!. My parents only made $4,000-20,000 on their porn movies, it was a good pay and we did live a fine life and we still do but I guess James makes way more money. He drove me home and I walked into my house expecting for my parents to be asleep but of course I could hear moans and grunts coming from their room that was beside mine 'Ew' I mumble to myself as I made my way to my room, I'd say that it was a really girly room seeing how it has pink wallpaper and bedsheets. I stretch and kick off the black heels and stretch my feet as well, laying down on my bed I sigh and stare at the ceiling as I slowly fall asleep and find myself dreaming of James.