I smiled, shaking his hand. "Leila."

Maybe I'm finally going to make a friend!

Recognition passed his features, his eyes going dark. He quickly pulled back his hand.

I read his mind, confused as to what was going on.

Fuck, this is the girl the Alpha warned us about. A human, nasty little creatures. Weak, vulgar, and completely out of control. Practically rouges.

I sighed, realizing that making friends here was pretty much virtually impossible.

But imagine his surprise if he realizes how strong this "human" was. I smirked.

"I bet I could beat you in an arm wrestle."

His head snapped in my direction, plain disbelief coursing through him.

He shook his head, "You're dreaming girl."

I shrugged, "Why, afraid you would lose to a girl?"

He laughed, "No, just afraid I'll break your hand."

This time I laughed.

"Okay then, fine. Let's make a deal out of this. At lunch, we will arm wrestle. If I win, I get to sit with you and your friends for as long as I want. If you win, I stop bothering you and continue to be the loner you want me to be. Deal?"

He thought about it, before nodding. "Deal."

The rest of the class had been listening in on our conversation, and I wouldn't be surprised if we had a crowd along the lunch table when our wrestle begins.

He is so going down.

She is so going to lose.

------------------------

As lunch rolled around, I was starting to regret the deal I made.

What if people get suspicious? What if the alpha finds out and gets mad? What if they figure out I'm an angel?

Oh well, if they do I can always just erase the memory from their minds.

Having my wallet this time, I walked into the lunch room. This time not everyone was silent, some people were unfazed and just continued their chit chat.

I looked around for Charley, finally spotting him on the rectangle lunch table towards the center of the cafeteria. He had built up a small crowd of about 10-15 people, but they didn't seem to be all that interested. I guess they really thought I was going to lose.

He might have werewolf strength, but I was a freaking angel. Come at me.

I walked to his lunch table, his friends all scooting over to give me room so I could sit across from him.

"You know the deal?" I asked, stretching out my arms and cracking my fingers.

He nodded, "Yup, just don't be too upset when you lose."

I pouted, "Aww is that what you've been telling yourself all day?"

He frowned as the crowd laughed.

"Whatever, lets just do this."
I put my arm on the table, opening my hand for him to take. He did the same, making sure our hands were in the middle.

His friend seemed to be the referee, because he stood up and began speaking. "Okay, so I want a clean arm wrestle, no hand squeezing, elbow lifting, no using two hands, no-"

Charley cut him off, rolling his eyes. "We get it, just count us off."

"Alright, on the count of three, when I say go, you may start."