15. Yearbook One Shot

Hey guys I know I said that I'd make a one shot when I got 15-20 reads but I just got a good idea that I wanted to put up k? K.

Aries busted through the door to home room with a yearbook in her hand and a pissed off expression on her face. All the other Zodiacs look at her as she walks to her seat, sits down, and slams the yearbook on her desk.

All the zodiacs give each other worried and confused looks.

"Aries, you alright?" Libra ask Aries, tapping on her shoulder.

Aries quickly turns to him. "Did you not see the yearbook!!?!?!" She exclaims to him. Making Libra jump back in seat.

"Dude calm down." Aquarius tells Aries, platonically putting her hand on Libra's shoulder to calm him.

"Give me the yearbook Aries." Cancer walks over to Aries's desk and take the yearbook off her desk.

"Look at the categories." Aries demands Cancer.

Cancer does as told and searches through the pages until she finally sees the page for the categories.

"I don't get it, it just says....WAIT WHAT?!?!" Cancer yells.

"What happened?" Pisces walks over to Cancer's side.

"It says that we're the most emotional! We're not the most emotional!" Cancer exclaims giving the book to Pisces.

"So basically we're being judged for having feelings?" Pisces ask in a low voice with her head down.

Cancer groans and folds her arms. "The amount of middle fingers I want to give to these editors." She mumbles under her breath, taking her seat.

"It's okay Pisces, it's just humanity. And let's face it, humanity sucks ass." Virgo says, giving Pisces a hug to comfort her.

"Since when did you ever care about comforting people Virgo?" Scorpio ask, adding the chuckle.

"Shut up you ass." Virgo says to him, continuing to hug Pisces.

"It's probably not even that big of a deal. C'mon guys, let's not make such a commotion out of this. Let me see the book." Sagittarius says, leaning over to grab the book out of Pisces hand.

"See, this isn't that ba - WAIT HOLD UP!" He stares at the book with his mouth hanging open.

The zodiacs hear him swearing under his breathe for a few moments.

"This isn't right, it isn't my fault that you guys take my sarcasm too seriously." Sagittarius puts his head in his hand and throws the yearbook.

"What are you talking about?" Capricorn ask.

She walks to the part of the room where the yearbook is. "Oh, it says that you're the most rude."

She puts the book down from her face and looks at Sagittarius. "Well...." She awkwardly says, shrugging her shoulders. "They're not lying..."

"It's just sarcasm." Sagittarius states.

"Since when did you start to care about what others think?" Taurus ask Sagittarius.

"Well I don't but I mean...I'm not rude. Right?" Sagittarius looks to the rest of the zodiacs just to see unsure looks on their faces.

Sagittarius groans and Capricorn speaks up. "Oh, it says here that I'm the most hard working." Capricorn shrugs.

"I mean I'm not the most hardworking but out of you fools, maybe." She takes out a piece of gum.

"Hey you want to share?" Taurus ask.

"Here." Capricorn says, handing Taurus the yearbook.

Taurus gives her a bruh look and Capricorn starts laughing.

"I meant the gum, not the yearbook." Taurus states.

"I know. But you should take a look at your category." Capricorn tells him, laughing even more as she pops the piece of gum in her mouth.

"I don't eat that much." Taurus looks up from the yearbook with the expression of offense on his face.

"Well you do always want us to share our food with you a lot." Aquarius states.

"Yeah but that's only because all of your food is better than what my mom makes for me. It's not my fault that I don't want to eat my mom's salami sandwiches and soup all the time." Taurus's voice is calm as he folds his arms.

"Aquarius you should look at yours. Maybe you'll be the only one happy about this whole situation." Taurus hands Aquarius the yearbook.

Aquarius takes the book and looks at her category. A smirk comes across her face and she puts the book down. "Hell yeah I am."

"You're what?" Aries ask.

"Weird. It says Most Weird, Aquarius. See I'm right there in my banana suit from Spirit Week." Aquarius says happily, laughing at herself.

A smile comes across all the signs and they wind up laughing together.

"That day was too funny!" Pisces says.

"You literally blasted music and danced to it!" Sagittarius reminisces with laughter.

"ThIS SHIT IS BANANAS B A N A N A S...!!!" All the Zodiacs sang out to the top of their lungs, laughing their heads off.

"Hey Scorpio and Leo, you want to see yours?" Gemini ask, looking at the book that he had on his desk for a while.

"Gemini what were you?" Cancer ask.

"Class clown!" Gemini exclaims with a wide smile on his face and two thumbs up.

"Can I just make a meme out of this or..?" Aquarius ask taking out her phone and snapping a pic of Gemini.

"You guys are so weird." Taurus states with a smile.

"Leo, you got most attractive." Gemini reads.

Leo runs his hand through his hand and flashes his pearly whites. He's so hot and he doesn't even know it. "Thanks I guess." He says with a shrug.

"Scorpio you got Most Real."  Aquarius reads.

"Well he is honest." Virgo states.

"Yeah, he's not afraid to tell me when I'm acting like a dumb fuck so I guess he's okay." Sagittarius says, nudging Scorpio.

Scorpio just smiles. "Yeah, you guys need me for honest judgement."

"True. You're the one who told me to keep away from Chy so..." Libra says.

"We all need each other in all honesty." Cancer says.

Pisces lays her head on Cancer. "I know. You guys are all my best friends."

"Awwww." Sagittarius says as he playfully tickles her, making her laugh like crazy.

"You know what, maybe Sagittarius was right for once. We were exaggerating." Aries confesses.

"Yeah, who cares what people think?" Virgo says.

All the Zodiacs agree and the bell rings for their first class. They all walk out together, with smiles on their faces.

Little did they know that on the next page, there was a picture of them together, labeled as the Best Friends Squad.

-----

This was my first zodiac one shot so I hope it was good!! I honestly love this because it points out all the stereotypes about the signs that may be agreed to disagree to.

Btw I always wanted to dance to that song with a banana suit so I had to put that in here.

Let me live my dream lol.

Btw I just saw that my story got 28 reads already so thank you!!