4.9 -- You don't deserve him

Start from the beginning

"Please?" Calum pouted making his eyes big and watery.

"Oh baby, of course--come here" Calum put his legs around his torso and buried his face into Luke's neck. Luke picked them up and started to walk out the door.

They got in the car, "look!!! My initials!!!"

"What?"

"They're rainbow colors!!!"

"Mines are too"

"What does that mean??"

"That means I'm going to kiss the fuck out of you if you keep looking like that"

"Looking like what?"

"Looking all cute and stuff"

Calum squealed and turned his head away from the blonde, "fuck you"

"You blushin'?"

"Fuck you"

"Give me a kiss" Luke bit his lip.

"No!"

"Why?"

"I'm nervous" Calum covered his face and climbed on his lap. He uncovered his face and kissed him slowly. Luke put his hands on his hips bringing him closer as he moaned in Calum's mouth. He pulled on his lip and licked it afterwards. Calum pulled away and went back into his seat, "that's all you're getting!"

---

They arrived at the house and they entered instantly smelling the weed. They sat down by Spike in the kitchen and he looked pissed. "What's up, Spike?"

"Danny! He went to the carnival with Axl"

"And?"

"Like on a date!"

"Why are you mad? You never liked her, she always flirted with you and you pushed her aside" Luke noted.

"Yeah but, she's pretty and crazy as shit!"

"Then tell Danny to bring her back"

"Why?"

"Since you have a problem with him going out with her" (I'm really horny right now, fuck)

Spike took out his phone and angrily dialed a number, "No!! Bring her back! I don't give a fuck, Danny! That's what I thought"

Calum began coughing, "Lukey, I feel sick"

"Spike we're gonna have to go, I can't have him getting sick"

"He's always ruining our plans"

"Excuse me? Um, Cal go wait outside" Calum scurried outside and Luke crossed his arms raising an eyebrow. "What's that supposed to mean, Spike?"

"I'm not being rude or anything but, he's way too clingy man. He won't leave your side. All these excuses to make you leave. The party now this?"

"You're not going to talk about him that way, that's one thing I know. And does it look like I care if he's clingy? That means I can have him to myself and look at me, does it look like I want to share Calum? I don't fucking think so, so shut the hell up and never talk about him again. If you do I'll rip out your balls and shove it up your throat. Comprende?"

"Whatever"

--

"All we do is cuddle and watch movies"

"Well we have work tomorrow so.."

"You smell really good, Lukey" Cal snuggled even closer to his broad body. "Thanks for sticking up for me today"