Chapter 33: Taking Back Wall Maria

You had found a titan not to far and headed for it "(y/n)!" Armin shouted worried for where you were going, but then he noticed the titan and his worry vanished, for a small part "Lets go Armin, she'll meet back up with us, have faith in her." Eren said placing a hand on his shoulder to reassure the blonde, making the blonde nod and head of with the brunette.

You headed straight for the titan swinging around using your three dimensional mover gear, you felt like a fairy flying about in an enchanted forest for the way you were going, when you made it to the ten meter titan, it had not noticed you yet due to the fact his back was facing you, you launched your wires onto the titans shoulder blades, moving one blade to the back and spinning at an angle (Almost like Levi's move but not quite c:) doing a front flip spin, killing the beast earning a loud roar as it plummeted to the ground you fell with it but then jumped when you got high enough to get on the buildings roof top.

When you came across other titans going the direction to your squad mates you killed them as well, their steam, blood, and screams could be seen and heard from around you, after killing the titans you ran to the roof you saw your blonde friend, Armin.

~~~Armin's POV~~~

I was in a distance from Eren having to kill the titans from over there that was until I noticed a titan and how low Eren was, the ten meter titan had bit off Eren's leg and making him roll on the roof for a while, with out wasting another minute I set out to see if Eren was alright. 

When I dropped down on the roof and looked at him, he was a bloody mess, the smell of iron ringing through my nose, it smelt awful it made me want to throw up what ever food I had in my stomach.

"Eren!" I called out I checked his pulse, still beating.

When I stood up there was a titan a few inches away from us, his chubby fingers picked me up, his head leaned back and he dropped me in his slippery mouth, it was disgusting, but I tried to get out of his mouth to get to the outside, that was until a hand reached in and grabbed me, Eren.

"Eren!?" I yelled with out a minute later I was thrown out of the titan and Eren was now inside taking my place "Remember our dream to see the outside world! Live it!" Eren called out reaching a hand for me as he was also fighting the teeth of the titan.

When I reached my hand out just like that the titan chomped of his left arm "No! No! No! EREN!!!" I screamed out tears filling my eyes with sadness, "It should of been me! It should of been me!" I mumbled repeating those words to my self as I held my head like it was going to make things better "What am I going to tell (y/n) and Mikasa! They were also his closest friends besides myself!" I mumble tears still streaming down my face.

I heard whirring of the gear and heard a familiar voice ' (y/n). . .' I thought as I was crying even harder now, the footsteps of my friend drawing nearer and nearer to me, I felt a warm soft hand on my shoulder "Armin? Are you alright?" (y/n) asked me her (e/c) orbs filled with worry I looked out into the distance not wanting to meet her gaze.

"Where's Eren?" She asked me her (h/c) flying in front of her face due to the wind, which only made her tie her hair up, "E-Eren's dead. . ." I say crying my eyes out making her eyes widened a ton her (e/c) hues turning glossy and she looked to the ground.

~~Eren's POV~~ (during Armin's explanation to you c:)

I woke up with pain in my arm and my leg, when I opened my eyes, blood and bodies everywhere, they were dead just floating around "I'm in the titans stomach. . ." I mumbled to myself ' I wonder how the three are. . . How will (y/n) take this? ' I thought as I raised a stub of what was supposed to be my fucking arm.

"Its the only choice I have to do!" I stated as I took my right hand out of the titan's blood infested stomach and bit into the hand, and every thing when black and blank ' Did I do it? ' I thought not sure, ' If I did, time to kill titan bitches.' I thought again as I moved around everything turning black.