the spider within

" huh.." starting with a weird accent, I said : "I-I was... searching for the bathroom..."

Trancy faked a smile and answered "sorry dear, they're not here..."

Ciel's confused face turned into a surprised face and then a mad one...

'D-did he found who I was?!?!'

"Thanks. I shall go back then." I said trying to escape... until someone hold my hand.

"Miss... I think we have to talk."

I gluped hearing Ciel's voice.

"And now you're going for an other woman Ciel? Such a player!" Alois kept laughing at his bad comment... 'why is he so mean to him...'

Ciel could care less about what he just heard and toke me somewhere else.

"Why are you here?" He ground me...

"I-I wanted to say hi to Alois... it as been a wile-"

Ciel sigh. He knew he shouldn't had tell the servents where he was going...

"Fine. Do whatever pleases you. It won't be my problem if Alois hurts your feelings. Okay (Y/N)?"

"Yes. Thanks."

After thanking him, I went back where we were coming from and guess who was spying?

"(Y/N)?" Alois said childishly.

"Yes..."

"OMG!!! Told ya Phantomhive that she would came back to ME!"

Ciel passed in front of us with a pissed look.

"Not like I care. She will still stay at my manor."

"Nooooo!" Alois said wile hugging me.

I sighed. "What about we make a deal?"

The attention was on me as I spoke.

" what about two weeks I am at Phantomhive's manor and the next two others at Trancy's?"

"But what you don't understand (Y/N) is that I want you all for myself!" The blond boy said.

I sighed. "What if I don't?"

"I DON'T CARE!" he screamed.

Ciel rapidly got between us. "Let her be. You should not decide on others living."

Alois did not cared and screamed again.

"CLAUDE!"

the Butler came right at the moment the boy had finish screaming.

"Yes?"

"Get (Y/N). And lock her up in her room. She shall be under surveillance all the time. And she shall not get out until I say so."

I backed up... 'it's not Alois....'

Sebastian appeared behind me so rapidly that I could feel the wind playing with my hair. The Butler toke me as fast as he came and in a fraction of second, we were going as fast as light.

Going back to the manor, the Butler replaced my hair and dress as I stayed there... petrified...

"What the hell happened...?" Was the only thing that got out of my mouth.

"Please refrain from using such words my lady."

I did not answer... this Butler wasn't humain for sure....

I looked at him rapidly. He stopped replacing my dress and looked at me as I did.

"How...?"

"I am simply one hell of a Butler. I cannot inform you more. My master asked me to protect you at all cost just like I shall do with him. Even if he doesn't seem like it, he really is concerned about you."

With hesitation I smiled.

"T-thank you..."

"Now my lady should probably prepare herself to go to bed wile I look out for the young master."

With this, he went back going like nothing happend...

At the same moment, Finian wallked out from the garden.

"Miss?!?! You came back by yourself!"

~time skip to next morning~

The sun shone bright as I open my eyes, I saw Laury smiling at me.

"Laury..."

As I saw her here, I thought it was only a weird dream that I had. But gosh I was wrong. As I looked around, the room was not mine.

"Laury... What is for breakfast?"

"I'm not expert like Sebastian but I guess it's a sort of Omelet."

Wile she said so, her smile grew larger and brighter...

I knew that smile to much well.

"Would you per any chances had a little something on that Butler?" I said with a cheesy smile.

"w-hat are you talking about my lady..." ^~^'

"Haha! I knew it!" ;3

"Please don't tell him..." >~>'

"I promise!" ^.^

"Now you should go down stairs, Earl Phantomhive is waiting for you." ;)

"Yes yes... I will dress up first."

Wearing a mint and black lolita dress, I walked downstairs.

"Morning." The Earl said as I walked in. He only looked at me for a few second before looking down at his food.

"Morning Earl. Did you sleep well?" I said as I started eating. My gaze got down to my food too.

"Yes. What about you?"

"I guess good...."

Ciel thought before talking.

"I am sorry for what ocured yesterday"

"No!" I said getting myself to look at him from the other side of the long table, sudently surprising Ciel's making him look at me.

"It was my fault." I continued. "I could have simply ignore that and just follow your lead... I-I did not know Trancy was that kind of boy... but you told me. I'm sorry."

Ciel was speechless.