Chapter 12 raven hair

A/N once again this is written on my phone so I apologize if it short and there are mistakes. Enjoy :)
---
Ashy Bear: wow Cal, already got him out of his shirt? 

Ashy Bear: what have you guys been doing? ;) 

Ashy Bear: just so you know I'm team Malum 

Me: holy shit Ash, calm down 

Ashy Bear: explain the lack of shirt, Hood 

Me: I don't want to 

Ashy Bear: so you're just gonna leave me hanging?

Yes Irwin that's exactly what I plan on doing. Instead of texting my best friend back I focus on finishing my sandwich and drinking my water. I didn't know I was so hungry until that moment. I'm also hungry for another thing, also known as Michael's dick but it looks like I'm gonna have to wait a bit for that. I almost choked on my food when I realized how much Michael actually has me wrapped around his finger and I don't think he even knows it. Oh god, am I going to be the bitch in this relationship? I mean if it makes Michael happy, well then I'm happy too. Happy wife, happy life some people say. Well I mean Michael isn't my wife but you get the point. Although I wouldn't mind living my life beside Michael. You're getting way too ahead of yourself Calum, you're not even dating the guy. Shut up brain I can think how I want.

"Calum?" I hear Michael pull me out of my thoughts.

"Hmph?"

"I'm bored. We slept for several hours, I now have food in me and I want to do something." Michael tells me.

"You could do me." I mumble hoping he doesn't hear.

"What?"

"Nothing, well so did you have something in mind?"

"Well apparently you want me to fuck you." Michael replies very blunt and has a smirk growing on his face. 

"Uh...uhm...you heard that?" I shyly ask. See this is what I mean, Michael makes me feel like I am a peasant and he is this beautiful sex God who I look up to for everything, like permission to do something. I know that's not the case but sometimes it feels that way. I am my own person, and sometimes I do like to be controlled but I make up my decisions. I mean would I let Michael fuck me? 100%, I wonder what he's like in bed...is he rough? Gentle? Loving? Sensual? Does he like foreplay? Oh who am I kidding everyone likes foreplay. Man I would love to just have my hands all over him and have him kiss my whole entire body, his mouth is per-

"Calum! Could you stop thinking and just talk? And what the hell are you thinking because you just about moaned!" Michael tells me and I blush deep red.

"I was daydreaming leave me alone!" I defend myself.

"Man I must be pretty good in your head, but I'm probably even better in real life." Now he full on smirks at me and I get flustered, just thinking about what he could do to me and what I want has me going hard just sitting at this desk. Oh my god I need to stop thinking. I squirm in my seat.

"Someone having a little problem?" Michael questions and he's too smug for my liking.

"It's not little thank you very much!" I snap at him. "Ugh we can't even go to the bathroom in here."

"If you have to go that badly, go pee out the window." Michael says.

"I don't want to go pee, I want to solve my problem!" Michael then comes to sit beside me, pulling my chair towards him. This cannot be happening. Before I can tell him that he doesn't have to he is leaning towards me kissing down my neck. Ah fuck. Well it's a good thing we are still shirtless. Michael's hands go down my sides to my thighs and pulling my legs towards him and I catch on to his actions and move to sit in his lap giving him more access to my bare chest. He is sucking down my neck, collarbones, chest, leaving little marks as he goes. His hands gripped tightly on my hips and all I can do is moan. I can't believe he is doing this, I mean earlier he told me he didn't want to kiss me because he doesn't want to lead me on and here we are now, me back in his lap and having his lips on my body. He did say he was bored so I guess I am giving him something to do.

"What do you want?" Michael asks me in between his kisses and my problem keeps growing. Why did I think skinny jeans were a good idea? What I want is for my pants to come off but when he stops kissing me I know he wants an answer.

"Uh..."

"Use your words babe." He tells me.

"First off I want my pants on the floor."

"And what's the second?" Michael smirks...again.

"Do something! Stop being a tease, like fuck you're not helping my problem you're making it worse." I exclaim and it causes Michael to chuckle.

"Let's go back on the couch, yeah?" I just nod my head at him. He lifts us both up and carries me over to the couch. He lays me down before telling me he will be right back. He goes to the door and flicks one of the light switches so that half of the room is lit up whereas the other is darkened a bit. Michael comes back over to the couch and says, "it felt weird having all the lights on, this way I can still see you but I don't feel as if we're too exposed....now use your words, what do you want me to do?"

"Suck me off." I blurt out at random. I've been wanting his lips wrapped around my dick for I don't even know how long. Michael goes back to kissing down my chest but at the same time goes to unbutton my jeans, playing with the waist band of my boxers and I should have known Michael would just be a tease. He is touching everywhere except where I need him most and I buck my hips up at him hoping he will get the memo. He kind of does because he is finally taking these stupid jeans.

"You've got really nice legs." Michael tells me as he drags his hands up my now bare legs stopping just below my boxers. Just when I think he's going to avoid my groin again he starts palming me through my boxers causing my loudest moan yet. "You sure you want this?"

"Michael if you don't get your mouth on my dick soon I'll be the one fucking you."

"Awh that's funny sweetheart, but we both know I top." He whispers in my ear sending shivers down my whole body and he grinds his body down on me. Finally he takes my boxers off as he shimmies down so that his head is in between my legs. He starts to kitten lick my tip before licking all the way down my shaft. I grab onto his hair as he begins to bob up and down on me.

"F-fuck so good." I moan. I want more so I grind my hips up but he holds them down with his hands as he continues. "I-I'm gonna--" Michael hollows out his cheeks and sucks hard and I came into his mouth without much warning and with a string of curse words and his name a couple of times. He swallows and he sucks me off my high and then pulls away with a 'pop'

"Fuck, I knew you would be good with your mouth, but damn that was better than I imagined it to be." I breathe heavily.

"Don't think you're getting away that easily, it's my turn." Michael points down to his tent in his pants and I easily feel myself getting hard again. This is going to be a long night.