Sciles pt. 2

Weeks.

It's been weeks since Scott and Stiles talked. Ever since Scott  kicked Stiles out of the pack, Stiles's grades have been dropping dramatically. The teachers actually told him he might be held back, but Stiles didn't care. He stopped caring the day he woke up tear stained with his room destroyed. His nightmares are back. They're worse than ever but he hasn't told anyone, now he barely sleeps. So right now school work isn't the most important thing on his list.

Right now Stiles is at the place where he can talk freely knowing no one else will hear him. His moms grave. He's been telling her everything. Everything that's happened to him, to the others, to everyone. He's barely getting the words out because he choking on his sobs but it's not like anyone's listening. "I-I don't know what to do mom." He cries.

-

Scott is basically pack-less now. Malia left. Hayden died. Liam moved grieving his girlfriend. Deaton is still missing. Theo is missing. Kira is still gone. And well Stiles. He only has Lydia. His grades are dropping lower than ever but he doesn't care. His asthma is getting worse by the minute and he doesn't know why. And he's been skipping school to afraid of facing Stiles and breaking down. He's pretty sure he's clinically depressed.

He blames Peter for giving him the bite. He blames Derek for leaving. He blames Jennifer for the nebaton. He blames Stiles for killing Donavan. He blames himself for not being a better alpha.

Right now Scott is walking alone in the woods, following a scent that seems familiar yet foreign. He knows it's Stiles, he knows but that only makes him cry harder. "I'm sorry." He mutters to the sky. "I'm sorry." He cries to himself.

-

Malia texted Stiles telling him that she was leaving and that he should come with but no matter how broken Stiles was, he couldn't. He can't leave Scott or his dad. No matter how much they hurt him, no matter how much Scott hurt him, he can't. So they broke up. That didn't help Stiles's situation but he knew that would happen eventually. They weren't the same since all this started. And then when Liam came to say goodbye he cried harder than ever, but he understood. Hayden died, Liam needed to grieve. He couldn't honestly care less about Theo. All he wanted was to beat his ass to the pulp. But right now he can barely speak Scott's name. Stiles grabs his knees and lays his head on them. He's just tired. Of everything. He closes his eyes trying to calm himself down and it worked. Until Scott McCall sat next to him.

-

Scott finally made it to where the scent was strong. It was filled with sadness, grief, pain, anger, fear, anxiety, and that's not the whole list. Scott knew that those emotions were never a good thing, especially all at the same time, so he was extremely worried. He frowned deeply letting more tears fall knowing he caused that. He wiped his face free from tears before sitting down next to him.

-

Scott looked up sensing a presence next to him. "Scott?" He gulped. Scott nodded through the tears. "Yeah buddy. I'm sorry." And that's all it took for Stiles to break down again. Scott held him as Stiles let out broken sobs but that didn't stop Scott from letting out some sobs too. They both just sat their at Claudia Stilinski grave crying their eyes out. It took a long while before they composed themselves so they can actually pronounce words without stuttering. "What - what are you doing here Scott? You hate me." Stiles shook his head trying to rid himself of the tears that gathered at his eyes. "I don't hate you Stiles. I can never hate you. I was mad and scared. You beat Donavan's skull in. But Stiles I know it was self defense. I believe you know." Scott looked straight into Stiles eyes which showed a tint of happiness and confusion. "I didn't beat Donavan's skull? He was chasing me. He climbed up after me threatening me and my dad. I saw one of the clips holding the bars on top. I pulled it and everything fell. I looked down then I saw that one metal pole went through him." Stiles explained, visually flinching at the story. "But Theo?" Stiles confusedly says, "Theo wasn't even there. I don't know how he knew." Scott catches the slight change in grammar which explains Stiles knew Theo knew. But honestly he just needs his bestfriend. So instead of engaging he hugs Stiles. Surprised, Stiles hugs backs hesitantly. "I need my bestfriend Scott." He nods into Stiles neck. "I need mine too." We pull away away from the hug, "batman?" I smirk, "batman." We smile then stand up following the trail to go home.

-

Stiles knows he should be mad at Scott for not believing him, especially how much Stiles has stood by him but he also knows what Scott stands up for. No killing. He's just happy he got his best friend back. Hopefully forever.

-

Scott thinks about things on the way back. Him, Stiles, and Lydia are the only ones still remaining of the original pack. And he truly doesn't need any betas. He's fine with his banshee and human. He smiles to himself before taking about which superhero would win in a ultimate fight. It was like the never fought.

-

After the movie, Scott and Stiles fell asleep basically cuddling each other. Which wasn't odd, they always did that when they were little so it didn't matter. The fact that they were actually here together surprised the sheriff, but he didn't question it just walked away heading to his work making sure to leave a note saying he won't be home until morning. He was finally glad to see that he won't see his son suffer and cry each night.

-

"Why wasn't I invited to pack cuddle night?" Lydia woke up Scott which naturally woke Stiles up. She smirked settling herself on the couch laying her feet on them. "Your helping us." Stiles yawned causing everyone else to yawn also. Lydia gave him a look that said 'well tell me'. Stiles rolled his eyes playfully, "we are going to plot revenge on Theo." Lydia only nodded confusing the other boys. "I liked him but he seemed shady." She confirms. They all got to work on the details making Scott smile wide. Finally it was back to the way it was.

-

And when the sheriff walked into his house finding them cuddled and surrounded by plans to torture a wolf he only looked the other way and went to sleep.

/-------------------
I suck and I'm sorry.