Bullies

Nico's POV
-+-+-+-+-+-+-
"FREAK!" yelled one kid as I dodged a rock. Tears were blurring my eyes.
"PSSST!!" said a frantric voice.
I turned to my left and see a girl with wild (h/c) beckoning me into the dark alleyway. I turned sharply but took another rock to the back. I fell over and curled up in a ball and whimpered. But this girl... I could hear her yelling at the bullies.
"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? RUNNING AROUND HITTING PEOPLE WITH ROCKS!? YOU ARE SICK SICK HUMAN BEINGS. YOU FOUL LOATHSOME EVIL LITTLE COCKROACHES!" (Hehe) she screeches. I look up and see she's put her fists up ready to beat them up. They run away as she runs at one of them.
She immediately drops down to me with worried (e/c) eyes.
"Oh my. Are you okay?" She cups my face in her soft hands. She wipes away my tears and tries to sit me up so I lean against a wall. When I'm finally on the wall I lift my head up.
Reader-chan's POV
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
He is so bruised and battered I don't know if even I can mend his cuts. He has a black eyes and from the rocks that hit his back there are probably bruises there too. I have to take him to my mother, Minevera.
"I'm very strong. My mother works at a bakery down the street. I can carry you if you want me to." I sy softly.

He nodded slightly. I then heaved him up very easily, he was so light- then it hit me. He was an orphan, which doesn't give him the chance to eat much. Me on the other hand has been very well taken care of. We had to get home, and quick. I carried him bridal style and walked very fast.

"What's your name?" I ask trying to keep the urgency out of my voice.
"N-Nico." He whispered
"Well, I'm (y/n)."
Nico's POV
-+-+-+-+-+-
She's so pretty. And her voice, its heavenly. Her name. It fits her. Shes just so perfect... I suddenly smell cookies and bread and other goodies.
I see a cute little bakery called "Minevera's Bakery".
(Y/n) kicks the door open and strides in.
"MOOOOOOOOOM?!" (y/n) called.
A pretty woman that looks exactly like (y/n) comes bustling into the lobby almost covered in flour.
"Yes- Oh Dear," She purses her lips. "Bring him to your room. I'll go wash my hands." She hurries back to where she cane from.
(y/n) gingerly carries me to a set of stairs behind a counter and walks up with a urgency, almost.
She walks into a slightly big room with beautiful paintings of famous landmarks in Italy.
"Don't touch them," She noticed that I was looking at them. "They aren't done drying." She nodded to a corner with cans of paint in it.
She sets me down softly on a (f/c) bed with a (f/c) bed canopy. The bed is so soft. It feels wonderful compared to the hard cold grounds I've slept on since Dad kicked me out.
Suddenly (y/n)'s Mom, Minevera bursts in. "(Y/n), go get 4 wet wash clothes and the heating pad." She says.
(Y/n) bustles out of the room quickly, and soon comes back with a large pad, that must be a heating pad, and 4 small cloths.
(Y/n) tosses the cloths to her mom and turns on the pad. But I still can't get my eyes off of her beautiful face, and her gorgeous figure, it's mesmerizing.
I look over at Minerva who whispers to me. "Just close your eyes. You need to sleep."
I nod slightly as my eyes close and.....
-Many Hours Later-
I wake up to (y/n)'s heavenly face. I smile. She smiles back. I feel so much better.
"My mother says you can live here, with us." She grins.
I sit up. (Y/n) stares at me and finally just hugs me tightly, I hug back, enjoying her warm embrace.
"I think I'm gonna like it here." I sigh.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is dedicated to Greek_Ice4949 For the AMAZING prompt.
Thank y'all so so so much and I'm entirely grateful for EVERYONE who read my work that I put my heart into.
Love y'all,
Monstrosity ♥ion a user
(Ps really sorry about how long it took. Life happens)