Part 1

"So rumor has it you think I'm pretty cute and have dreams about me." Kyungsoo blinked blankly at the tall man before him. He looked around the office, then back at the man when in confusion when he found no one around.

"Are you talking to me?" The giant with the big ears gave a bemused laugh.

"Who else is standing in front of me?" Kyungsoo shrugged but was interrupted before he could get any words out. "So tell me. Are these rumors true?" Kyungsoo's mouth bobbed like a fish before he doubled over in laughter. The tall mans cocky grin started to slip from his lips and it was now his turn to look on in confusion.

"Dude." Kyungsoo started through his fit of giggles. "I don't even know who you are." The taller licked his lips and shifted his weight uncomfortably as the smaller continued to laugh. "Thanks for laugh. I really needed one" Kyungsoo stumbled away leaving the tall sandy blonde to shuffle away awkwardly. His laughter finally started to die down as he made it to his cubical. He fanned himself to help dry the tears and took a deep breath as he took a seat. His normally shitty day was brightened just a little now and for that he was at least thankful to the cocky giant.

"What are you smiling about? I haven't even brought you your coffee yet?" A cup of steaming black liquid was placed in front of Kyungsoo who happily accepted it and turned to its deliverer.

"You wouldn't believe what just happened to me Baek." The dark haired, petite male that leaned against his cubical wall raised an eyebrow in interest as he took a sip of his own coffee. "Some giant with big eyes and Dumbo ears came up to me as I got out of the elevator saying something about a rumor of me thinking he's 'pretty cute' and 'has dreams' about him." Baekhyun chocked in his drink, his face becoming red. "You wouldn't happen to know anything about this rumor now would you?" Kyungsoo grinned and sipped his coffee. He watched as his friend fidgeted under his intimidating gaze.

"Okay fine!" He finally broke, throwing a hand in the air dramatically. "I might or might not have started it. It was getting boring around here and I was hoping you'd flip a little more shit." Kyungsoo laughed and shook his head. His friend was stupid, but it was entertaining.

"You know he wasn't all that bad looking." Kyungsoo admitted. His friends pout turning into a devious smile.

"You know I said him cause I heard him talking to his friend about how cute you were." Kyungsoo rolled his eyes.

"Come one Baek. Don't you have something other to do than gossip and spread rumors like, I don't know, a job?" Baekhyun waved the shorter off.

"I'm being serious Soo. He totally has a thing for you." He sang as he skipped off to his own cubical to pretend to do work. Another eye roll from Kyungsoo as he took a sip of his now cooled coffee and began his ten-hour workday.

A ten-hour workday that turned into twelve. It seemed like everybody decided they would actually work and get their articles turned in on time, leaving Kyungsoo to proof read every single one. He was more than peeved that he didn't get much of a lunch break, but now he was grinning as he stretched his tired limbs at the thought of finally leaving and getting some food.

Kyungsoo was used to being the last to leave after a long day so he was a little shocked when another body entered the elevator with him. To Kyungsoo's amusement it was non other than Dumbo himself. The taller looked very flustered as took his spot on the other side of the large elevator. It made Kyungsoo's grin widen.

"Look, about earlier- " Kyungsoo held up a small hand to cut the other off.

"My friend started some rumor for his own enjoyment expecting me to not handle it like I did. I'm sorry if I embarrassed you." The blonde's eyes dropped to the floor and his face turned the color of a tomato. It was interesting to Kyungsoo how the cocky guy he first saw turned to this absolute fluffy looking being.

"What are you doing here so late...?" They were only a few floors from the parking garage now.

"Chanyeol." The taller answered quickly. "I, uh, I had to finish editing some photos." Kyungsoo cocked a brow in interest.

"You're part of the editing department?" Chanyeol nodded.

"I want to do photography but all the positions were filled." Kyungsoo nodded in understanding. Becoming a photographer from this company was a tough deal. There are so many aspiring photographers that it could be very hard to find good work. At least already being apart of the company got Chanyeol a little ahead of his competition if and when a position opened up. "What are you doing here so late?"

"Had to finish editing articles that everyone one decided to turn in all at once." Chanyeol laughed at the disdain in Kyungsoo's voice.

"You sound like you love your job so much."

"It's a living." Kyungsoo sighed. The elevator ding and the doors opened to reveal the parking garage. It was as empty as can be and honestly it was kind of spooky. Chanyeol for some reason felt the need to walk the shorter to his car, insisting he just wanted to make sure he made it safely.

They got to his car and Kyungsoo wondered why his co-worker was still standing there biting his lip as he opened his car door. He wondered if he was biting back his words or if he was truly being shy. Kyungsoo suddenly spun on his heel, catching the other off guard.

"About this morning," He caught the tall mans tie in his hands, twisting it to pull him closer. "Rumor has it you have a thing for me and I'm not gonna lie, you are pretty cute." A shit-eating grin spread Chanyeol's face. Kyungsoo figured he wasn't as shy as he came off to be. He kind of liked the cockiness honestly.

"Are you talking to me?" He pointed to himself, his grin widening.

"Who else is standing in front of me?" Chanyeol shrugged. Kyungsoo leant forward, kissing a stretched cheek before ducking into his car. "See you tomorrow Chanyeol." Kyungsoo started his car and peeled out of the parking garage. His heart was beating erratically and he couldn't help but smile at himself as he left a shocked Chanyeol touching his cheek in the distance.

It had been a while since he'd had any sort of romance in his life and Kyungsoo was happy to welcome this with open arms.

So I got this idea from seeing a movie title called rumor has it and was originally gonna be kaisoo, but I have other ideas for a kaisoo fic and I wanted to mix it up a little. I also am unsure if I want to make this a bunch of different one shots baised around the sameish idea or if I want to carry out this as a mini fic. Comments on your thoughts would be loved and don't forget to vote!