Part 6

It's been a little while since my last update hasn't it?

    whoops.... 

The sound of the faucet was the only thing Kyungsoo heard when he entered. Rounding the corner he found Chanyeol with his back to him, leaning over the sink. His hair was pulled back, water dripping from his face and hands.

"Chanyeol." Kyungsoo's voice was soft but Chanyeol still jumped. He glanced at Kyungsoo through the mirror. Kyungsoo couldn't read his expression. He couldn't tell if he was upset or relieved that Kyungsoo was there. "Can... can we talk."

Kyungsoo didn't miss the flash of hurt in his eyes. He was taking this the wrong way already. God Kyungsoo felt stupid for his choice of words.

Chanyeol finally turned to face him, though his eyes still avoided Kyungsoo's. "Talk."

"Let me begin with this. Jongin and I, whatever it is we had or did, it was a long time ago. Jongin and I are friends yes, but nothing more and neither of us wishes to be more."

"Is that why you let him take you out to lunch and were all smiley and happy when you guys came back?" Chanyeol didn't sound accusing or angry. He sounded hurt.

"He dragged me to lunch, with Baekhyun, to talk about you and me. He wanted to know what was going on between us because apparently I had a stick up my ass this morning and you were freakishly too serious for his liking." Chanyeol cracked a grin.

"You did seem a little up tight when you came in." Kyungsoo raised a brow.

"Were you watching me?" Chanyeol blushed.

"I-I was trying to think of what to say to you," he muttered. "I didn't want to make things worse between us." Kyungsoo stepped forward, dropping his take out on the counter and closing the distance between them.

"Hey," he took Chanyeol's face between his hands, "Don't ever feel like you can't talk to me. I don't care how mad you might think I am, talk to me okay." He nodded. "Good. I don't want my boyfriend being afraid of me."

Chanyeol's wide eyes locked with Kyungsoo's. A shit-eating grin spread across the giant's still damp face.

"You called me your boyfriend." Kyungsoo rolled his eyes.

"Yeah well..." He trailed off. Chanyeol was looking at him expectantly. "I may have only known you for like a few days basically but I really like you Channie." Chanyeol pecked Kyungsoo's lips, his arms wrapping around the smaller mans waist.

"I really like you too." He kissed Kyungsoo again, picking him up and perching him on the sink. Kyungsoo wrapped his legs around Chanyeol's waist, pulling him closer. Their kisses were quick but soft. Chanyeol's hands came to rest on Kyungsoo thighs, his fingers kneading into the fabric.

"There is one thing I should tell you though." Kyungsoo spoke breathlessly. Chanyeol cocked his head to the side in question. "I really, really like sex." Chanyeol grinned.

"You know there was this rumor about that-

"Shut up." Kyungsoo pulled Chanyeol's mouth back to his, his kiss becoming needy. Chanyeol rolled his hips into Kyungsoo's electing a soft moan.

Kyungsoo's hands tugged Chanyeol's shirt from his pants and began unbuttoning it. Chanyeol's mouth moved slowly down Kyungsoo's neck, biting and kissing the exposed skin. His hips bucked again.

"Fuck, Chanyeol." Kyungsoo moaned, his fingers faltering. Chanyeol pulled back, his breathing heavy.

"We shouldn't do this here."